The Administration Thread

Boycie

On 28/10/2022 at 13:12, Ghost of Clough said:

We aren't allowed to be critical of players, manager or even owner decisions? If not, how long are we supposed to wait before we can?

In my opinion, no one should be beyond criticism. In the current situation, that includes the manager who isn't getting as much out of these players as the previous manager and has made several odd comments regarding the players, and the owner who chose to appoint a manager who wants to implement a style not suited to the squad, a decision which will seriously impact other elements of the club which have been a major plus in recent years (academy and fan unity).

Did someone hack into your account ?

On 29/10/2022 at 13:46, littleover ram said:

you’d need to have a government in power that’s actually interested in helping people first…

Furlough paid 80 percent of peoples wage ensuring they had a job, after lockdown

Covid vacination put money into keeping dosage to nearly cost of manufacturing for not only uk people but third world countries people

I am a pensioner and they are doing so much for us in financial help against the energy crisis.

Keep watching the negative BBC and they will never praise the government

2 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Furlough paid 80 percent of peoples wage ensuring they had a job, after lockdown

Covid vacination put money into keeping dosage to nearly cost of manufacturing for not only uk people but third world countries people

I am a pensioner and they are doing so much for us in financial help against the energy crisis.

Wait until they get rid of the triple lock after crashing the economy 

2 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Wait until they get rid of the triple lock after crashing the economy 

Reggie hope they do not, they did not honour it last year, however pensioners are being helped against the energy crisis myself included, just had notfication that the £200 winter fuel allowance is for this winter £500.

48 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Not forgetting our free bus pass and discounted washing machine liquid to get the pi$$ stains out of our boxers ?

5 hours ago, SirBrian said:

Of course they're looking after you. They rely on the votes of pensioners and, after their mismanagement of the first half of the pandemic led to thousands of OAPs dying unnecessarily they can't afford to lose any more votes. 

10 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Isn’t their job to hold them to account? The government spends much of their time and our money praising itself 

No, the BBC’s news department job isn’t to hold the government to account (I think that’s what your suggesting). They are not a regulatory body. Their job is to impartially report the news - good, bad or indifferent, regardless of the political persuasion of the party they are reporting on.

29 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I'll tell you what else suffered badly through administration... Rammie's head. Couldn't help noticing on Saturday that bits of the horns were starting to peel off ! Now assuming that this isn't some natural phenomenon and just part of prep for tupping season, can someone just buy the poor guy a new costume !

And a few more sizes up, than the one he presently inhabits.

Just listened to last night’s Rams Daily podcast.  

To quote Ed Dawes “I find it astonishing that you take this money from PAYE and the  VAT and put it in an account - a resting account as it were - and not pay it at the end. I mean is that legal?

Holy Moly - when the brown stuff hits the fan in any business, HMRC will be one of the first to have their payments delayed  on the basis that you can always do a deal - extend the time to pay for example. 

And it’s arguable that if HMRC had accepted 25% in the first place the Club wouldn’t have had to be placed in Administration 

1 hour ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Just listened to last night’s Rams Daily podcast.  

To quote Ed Dawes “I find it astonishing that you take this money from PAYE and the  VAT and put it in an account - a resting account as it were - and not pay it at the end. I mean is that legal?

Holy Moly - when the brown stuff hits the fan in any business, HMRC will be one of the first to have their payments delayed  on the basis that you can always do a deal - extend the time to pay for example. 

And it’s arguable that if HMRC had accepted 25% in the first place the Club wouldn’t have had to be placed in Administration 

It's all ifs, buts and maybes. What happened has happened and is 100% at the door of Mel Morris. HMRC doing a deal before administration is reactive. The proactive thing is for MM to have paid the bill in the first place.