The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RipleyRich said:

CONGRATULATIONS.

Great news and a great relief.

So please for all my Derby supporting Family & Friends and of course all of you lot here.

Yes, I will admit it now, I am a Forest fan, but contrary to popular belief, there is no law that means being a Forest fan means you have to hate Derby.

Delighted that you are now owned by someone who genuinely loves the club. I  have to say CK struck me as another Fawaz and I think you dodged a bullet big time.

Anyway,  enjoy celebrating this weekend,  then relax and enjoy your summer.

And if you lot can carry the spirit and togetherness you showed last season into this one, it hopefully wont be too long before we can resume those fantastic A52 derbies......hopefully in the PL!

Take care all,

Rich.

Boooooooooooo 

2 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

CONGRATULATIONS.

So please for all my Derby supporting Family & Friends and of course all of you lot here.

Yes, I will admit it now, I am a Forest fan, but contrary to popular belief, there is no law that means being a Forest fan means you have to hate Derby.

Delighted that you are now owned by someone who genuinely loves the club. I  have to say CK struck me as another Fawaz and I think you dodged a bullet big time.

And if you lot can carry the spirit and togetherness you showed last season into this one, it hopefully wont be too long before we can resume those fantastic A52 derbies......hopefully in the PL!

Take care all,

Rich.

Ban him!

Just now, alram said:

what we must not do is put pressure on clowes to achieve things instantly

it has to be a slow process and he will learn as he goes along.

DO NOT turn on him no matter what. HE HAS SAVED US, it must NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Premier league in 2 years David or else

5 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

CONGRATULATIONS.

Take care all,

Rich.

I think we knew that somewhat 

1 minute ago, alram said:

what we must not do is put pressure on clowes to achieve things instantly

it has to be a slow process and he will learn as he goes along.

DO NOT turn on him no matter what. HE HAS SAVED US, it must NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

No pressure…

We’re still getting promoted this season though yeah?

8 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

CONGRATULATIONS.

Take care all,

Rich.

Hate to ruin your great unmasking,but most of us had already guessed that

So...

I went to the shop shortly after the announcement to grab some 'celebration juice' for tonight and met a guy in a Derby shirt holding a 4 pack of Bud and asked him if he was celebrating as well.

'Celebrating what?'

'Takeovers done mate'

'Seriously?'

'Yeah, just been announced'

He then puts the 4 cans back on the shelf and picks up a box of 24 ?

If you're on the forum mate, have a great evening!!!

2 minutes ago, maxjam said:

So...

I went to the shop shortly after the announcement to grab some 'celebration juice' for tonight and met a guy in a Derby shirt holding a 4 pack of Bud and asked him if he was celebrating as well.

'Celebrating what?'

'Takeovers done mate'

'Seriously?'

'Yeah, just been announced'

He then puts the 4 cans back on the shelf and picks up a box of 24 ?

If you're on the forum mate, have a great evening!!!

Don't reckon he'll remember too much of it!Shake It Dance GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen