The Administration Thread

Boycie

I'm chilled out, The sale will go ahead, Clowes has the stadium, Left a shedload of cash to get by on and we're waiting for paperwork to be signed...no big deal.

I'll wager Q and Clowes are as frustrated as most on here, Well this is what happens when the last owner left a little mess at PP, The mess is going through the legal people who'll sort it in good time...when...I've not a clue, But it'll be sorted.

Don't have nightmares people ?

12 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Except they aren't deadlines and it's not (usually) them but third parties who are missing them, or in the case a few months back when they tried to set an actual deadline for bids, intentionally ignoring them becuse they know we're not in a position to say "or else". 

(added in edit:) 

One problem is that there's only one party here who's having to front up any of the responsibility and give updates, everyoneI'm just sick of the biased reporting.  else can hide away and say nothing without any blowback, allowing the administrators to take the brunt of the criticism. 

I'm not sure even Mel & Kirchner have had the same level of vitriol aimed at them! Probably because they have the benefit of being able to go silent. 

I’m not going to argue that point with you, I’ve no time for Morris, parasite click bait reporters or the EFL. However, call it deadlines, time frames, whatever, whether they are having front up when others don’t have to, sure I get that and i agree but still, Quantama are the ones making a statement of what is going to happen.

If there is other parties, that could cause the delay, you provision for it in that statement or at least don’t set yourself up for a fall. Yet they continually have and in doing so, disappoint many people; not the best at managing expectations at the very least.

Got to admit I do take a slight pleasure that we have somehow curveballed almost every regional and national journalist in the country with this saga. Near on every time someone has put themselves above the parapet with a slight bit of info, it’s nearly always been shot down the next day.

They really should’ve learnt by now that nothing is simple with Derby County!

Edited by TuffLuff

47 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So why did DC give the club a loan before the club bid was accepted after they purchased the stadium?

Whatever. You win. The EFL and Q have been great all through this.

Never said any party has been great.  EFL certainly haven’t, but the last couple of weeks they’ve been better.  They can’t be blamed for something they haven’t done.  DC put the money in to fund until a PB was in place as per his statement last week.  Just happens, he’s the PB.

23 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

Don’t think these admin have every understood the practice of under promise over deliver.

In my business I always give my client a date that gives me breathing space for example if I’m told it will be done in 5 days, I tell my clients 10. 

Do you work for Quantuma

I can't get my head around it, Clowes have put money in to pay the June wages and run the club for the start of the season. Why can't the EFL (who are now in the loop on whats going on) state ok, start selling season tickets and we will also lift the transfer embargo. With this intent, the fans would commit to buying tickets, players would sign on, new players would come in. Even if we sold around 15000 season tickets, thats over £5m into the club funds COME ON EFL SHOW YOUR BACKING OF HELPING DERBY

Hugely disappointed that the takeover didn't go through today... Still have a bit of faith it'll be done by end of tomorrow but surprised it's been so difficult to close the deal, I'd have thought the majority of the work wouldve been sorted during the CK debacle.

I've seen glaciers move quicker than this contract signing.

Please make it end! Everyone's nerves are shot to threads.

When we get remarks such as, "we thank the supporters for their continued patience". It makes my blood boil! There is no patience left... It's all gone.... It's like the dead parrot sketch.... It's bereft of life, it's ceased to be months ago..... Fecking get on with it you bunch of overpaid useless fecktards! 

27 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Is it couhig trying to extort some cash out of us?

Why would he be a signatory ?

Good point I think it's two disparate thoughts in my head ineloquantly expressed. 1. A signatory who sees the opportunity for a quick buck, or 2. A new (ish) actor in the scene causing trouble, in which case it's not about signing stuff as was rumoured but a settlement instead.

Edited by Chopper

26 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm chilled out, The sale will go ahead, Clowes has the stadium, Left a shedload of cash to get by on and we're waiting for paperwork to be signed...no big deal.

I'll wager Q and Clowes are as frustrated as most on here, Well this is what happens when the last owner left a little mess at PP, The mess is going through the legal people who'll sort it in good time...when...I've not a clue, But it'll be sorted.

Don't have nightmares people ?

Most sensible post of the evening.

5 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Remember the quote “you’ll be surprised how quickly things move to a conclusion from this point.”

Nobody spotted the irony. ?

It's like when you say someone is a deceptive runner...they are slower than they look..