The Administration Thread

Boycie

38 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't think they do. 

Fans love success. I doesn't mean over-spending. You could say last season was a success of sorts. It made me very proud of my Club. That's the feeling most fans want, it usually comes with winning things - I hope we can try and win the Papa Johns trophy, I still remember winning the Watney Cup! 

That day is up in my top 10 days of supporting Derby.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Walked past the council house today after a 10 minute trip down the human zoo that's St Peters Street, next time I'll bring something to fend them off .  The building is totally wrapped in scaffolding just 10 years or so after a hugely expensive repair job. Piss up and brewery.   They deffo haven't got 20 million to help Mel out.  Derby city centre really has turned into an absolute crumbling s*******.  Love the fact they knocked down an original art deco building in Debenhams to put up what appears to be a faux replica as well. 

This is such classic Derby

Take a normal situation and look for a negative angle, then moan about it

4 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I wonder if Q are working this weekend, they certainly should be.

They'll be working on a lengthy statement blaming distractions from Mike Ashley's frivolous lawsuit and the unhelpful interference from the supporters group, pesky journalists and EFL as adding to the delays. They'll then charge us double time for it and call it supporter communications.

20 minutes ago, ram59 said:

What's so special about working this weekend, they haven't done much in the last 8 months.?

Q need to decide which of the bids is best for the creditors and get one of these deals over the line as quickly as possible, we cannot keep relying on outside  people paying the wages. Morgan, Ashley or Appleby I have no real preference but do think we need to expedite and conclude this rolling and open ended mess, the management, players, staff and the supporters need urgent reassurance that we are going to be able the start and complete our fixtures next season.

Fingers need to be pulled out 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd