The Administration Thread

Boycie

28 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Why do people keep saying he is crypto rich & sending crypto? 

He has confirmed already he got out the crypto game a while ago so has got the money.

Well I’m looking forward to seeing it materialise from the financial ether by 5pm tomorrow.

21 minutes ago, Ramos said:

When is anyone in football actually going to step up and say - what the hell is this mess and how has Derby County been allowed to be messed around with by so many cowboys for so long?? Honestly, from MM to all the failed takeovers, to Q, how has so many inept people got involved in this club in a short space of time? It really beggars belief. 

The issue is the money in the Premier League. 

It distorts the finances of the Championship so much that clubs have to make a loss to stay in the division. The consequence of that is legitimate businessman will not invest in nor buy Championship clubs. So clubs need to attract wealthy fans, playboys, chancers or money launderers to get themselves sold. 

It's even worse for us as we're at least a year and tens of millions away from even being a Championship club.

Until the financial gap between the Premier League and the EFL is reduced, cowboys will feature heavily in all club sales.

It only occurred to me tonight, as I was sat on the bog listening, and I use the term loosely, the present Mrs Rev moan about her day while in the bath, that as an employee of a UK subsidiary of an American bank with 20+ years service she may be able to shed some light on events.

She basically demolished the supposed reasons for the hold up, such as the crypto element, which would have been poured over by the IRS when CK cashed in his chips, delays caused by new accounts in either country, and the AML checks in either country. 

She thinks CK is full of moonshine, and his takeover isn't going to happen. 

I'd love her to be wrong, but it's a long shot if experience tells me anything.

2 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Question - Mike Ashley is well known for buying failed businesses, but do any of his businesses ever fail ?

Depends what you class as fail.

If they’re failing as stand alone businesses, he usually strips the assets worth keeping and implements them in to his more successful businesses.

Example being Cruise and Van Mildert (two clothing shops selling high end stuff). They were performing pretty poor and he kept their suppliers but shut the stores and fed the brands in to Flannels.

51 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

It is all well and good saying MA is going to shaft the creditors. If,as folk are speculating,we get a 15 point deduction that means the creditors are not going to get anywhere near the required %  to escape a points deduction, the creditors are not forced to accept it,why should they when one bidder has offered 35% over 3 years, they are in a position to say one bidder offered this if the others don't then no deal.

It basically balls down to a simple point.  is it a legitimate going concern to keep it going at an expense of a few hundred thousand a month with a number of 17 year olds playing or is that money that could be paid out to creditors as there is no chance of a future.  Better to get in the season ticket and sponsorship money to pay there fees and repay short term loans from this season,  sell any under contract assets to reduce creditor costs and drag it on for another season possibly selling any youngsters who look promising in the first team in January.   The most likely scenario.  Lots of cut price selling and loans for the season with fees for knight, Bird, Cashin, Bielik.  All those without contracts out the door.  Rooneys wage gone and academy team and coaches as the first team.  The only way to fulfil fixtures for next year as it stands. Two weeks to get this sorted.  The parameters are much in place but start fiddling with it and two weeks is nowhere near enough. 

15 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Is it ok for me to comment without reading through the whole of this thread first ?? 

Depends if you're going to just make some random s*** up to use as outrage fodder and slag people off, even if you haven't got a f****** clue what you're talking about, and/or what you say is either literally impossible or already proven to be untrue. 

(I'm not accusing you of this) 

Ah who am I kidding, it hasn't stopped anyone else!

Edited by Coconut's Beard

8 minutes ago, Rev said:

It only occurred to me tonight, as I was sat on the bog listening, and I use the term loosely, the present Mrs Rev moan about her day while in the bath, that as an employee of a UK subsidiary of an American bank with 20+ years service she may be able to shed some light on events.

She basically demolished the supposed reasons for the hold up, such as the crypto element, which would have been poured over by the IRS when CK cashed in his chips, delays caused by new accounts in either country, and the AML checks in either country. 

She thinks CK is full of moonshine, and his takeover isn't going to happen. 

I'd love her to be wrong, but it's a long shot if experience tells me anything.

Nah, the IRS would only have been interested, obviously, in any taxable element of the bitcoin sale. The AML part is unavoidable, whichever way you look at it, and would be complicated by all the factors you mentioned. Doesn't mean CK will turn out to be anything but they are all important factors.

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

She thinks CK is full of moonshine, and his takeover isn't going to happen

I would concur. Still plenty of posters pushing CK’s financial credentials though, so tomorrow is massive (again). He lost my support after the Dan Roan incident.

6 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

What a dick-head that Curtis Davies is...said no Derby County fan ever. 

There could be no better captain for us next season. It's heart breaking that he might be forced to leave just so he can keep earning a living.

He may not be force to leave yet but sky sports new annoyed me more.

Well after 5 tomorrow it’s a race on by sounds of it. Whoever transfers the money quickest gets the club. Sure let Ashley and Morgan can blitz the odt having owned clubs before. Let’s see how bad Ashley wants it now with his so called 28 million in the bank. He knows the price now and can’t try and undercut