The Administration Thread

Boycie

I absolutely hate the EFL and the way they've pushed us to the brink but with the release of the fixtures only 2 weeks away it is imperative that our future is sorted. 

We appear to have options to secure our future but my main concern is Quantuma hold the key to that. Up to press their decision making has been dire. They have to get this one right. The saving grace is that hopefully we never have to deal with them again after this neverending nightmare.

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I’ll be honest I think they’ve been pretty good the last 2 months mate. They have been lenient and extended deadlines. They could easily remove us from the football league. They’ve rushed through the odt for kirchner. I’ll give them credit for the way they’ve handled it lately. Don’t forget they have 71 other clubs to worry about and fixtures come out soon. The admins have been an absolute shamble and won’t get a Gig again even Dorset from sky has called them donkeys about an hour ago 

The EFL aren’t going to kick out Derby County for their own reasons. 

We’re one of their biggest assets and the renewal for their TV rights is coming up, possibly in discussions now.

In terms of viewership and revenue, we’re within their top 5 clubs at the moment. I suspect their bids look somewhat different with Derby involved than without. 

3 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

I'm sure he was mentioned previously as being part of the Appleby bid with Jez Moxey...

So the "greatest hits" version of the Appleby bid with a new frontman? Would make sense it's someone with some previous knowledge of the situation rather than "a new player has entered the game".

Like it or lump it, i'm feeling pretty sure that prominant sports direct sponsorship is in our future.

16 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Why do people keep saying he is crypto rich & sending crypto? 

He has confirmed already he got out the crypto game a while ago so has got the money.

The US has something called the Patriot Act. 

If they think CK has earnings or assets on which he should have paid tax but hasn't then lord have mercy.... 

48 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Same person who told them Ashley was being named preferred bidder about 4 months ago I imagine

Without wishing to take sides, it's my understanding that Ashley was about to be named as PB, but the EFL ruled against 'slam down' deal because of the parasite claims.

3 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Christ this mess is confusing enough without derby5hire returning to the fold!

I’m confused what’s so important about that picture. Ok Peter gadsby has done a deal with Morgan before…. Cool.