Boycie

20 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Money talks - Rick James

You Never Give Me Your Money - Beatles

Money Changes Everything - Cyndia Lauper

Money's Too Tight to mention - Simply Red

I’ll raise you Money - Pink Floyd.

There’s even a line about buying a football team

(edit: just noticed somebody’s beaten me to it!)

Edited by 61GT

4 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I am wrong about where the golf is, I apologise. My point is that he has had all day to come out with a statement but has chosen to be quiet. That for me is concerning.

I think it's pig ignorant more than anything. And shows a total lack of empathy with the fanbase.

Given that when it suits him his predisposition for firing off random crap on Twitter it's pretty shoddy.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Even if he gets the deal done now he's eroded a lot of trust before he's even started running the club.

Exactly not sure I would want him now looks dodgy under pressure

49 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It is not helping me I feel very very very stressed out right now.

So sorry to hear this, B4. You are not alone and lots of us on the forum share your concerns. What I do know is that you are one of Derby's most loyal fans and your positivity on this forum is an inspiration to us all. Lots of love from us all and also love to your wonderful family! We will get through this. It's far from being over.

Chris X

17 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Quantuma’s brief is to get the best possible deal for the creditors - full stop.

Whilst there is still a chance of Mr Kirchner’s money appearing (whether from Money Laundering checks or not) then surely Q will have to go with him. Mr Ashley’s “deal” appears inferior and there is no guarantee that the sale of the ground ( as in the current deal ) would go ahead.

Quantuma’s fee are guaranteed to be paid - they have the first divi - so Mr Ashley cannot refuse to pay them.

As Curtains states please stop slagging off Mr Kirchner - with no current justification.

But if Q are now talking about removing CK’s PB status then they must have doubts that he will/can complete the deal within a reasonable period of time and it’s time to open up the bidding to other inferior, but more creditable, offers.

14 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Sure that was also to include the purchase of the ground meaning there wouldn't be enough money for the creditors left over for us to avoid a 15 point deduction as per MAs purported interest.

No, I believe the £28m was purely for the club/creditors - PP was not included if below report is to be believed. I think they might have made a subsequent offer of circa £30m which did include the stadium

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60085954

Wouldn't be surprised now if potential buyers other than Ashley came forward. The big sticking points back in Dec/Jan were the parasite claims & the sale of PP - assuming Clowes is happy to lease to other buyers, there's a clearer deal to be struck with a new bidder that may mean us avoiding 15 points.

Fully support Quantuma proposing to end exclusivity to Kirchner & by the by, his conduct when questioned on the golf course today was a disgrace. He is very aware of how desperate fans are & it wouldn't have hurt to have just fronted up & offered some assurances or empathy if he wasn't in a position to offer clarity. Like many on Twitter have remarked, it looked like an episode of Rogue Traders.

Edited by LeedsCityRam

Kirchner's offer apparently avoided a points deduction, creditors paid what needed for that, albeit over 3 years, but seems may not have the money.

The next offer may be lower and result in perhaps a 15 point deduction. That's the equivalent of 5 wins of 46 games without points, avoiding relegation next season would be the target.

Suspect that's what might happen, even after a possible liquidation, as offers can go I think to the liquidators, although not sure of efl stance on things after liquidation but before finalised.

Edited by derby8

27 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Why not. 

He's in England, playing golf. 

He's trying to buy one of the founder members of the football league, did he expect no questions about his soon to be ownership of one of the worlds oldest professional football clubs to be on the agenda?

Tbh, the Saudis must be loving the attention He's bought the event, seeing as they've not sold TV rights or even a ticket to watch live.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

But if Q are now talking about removing CK’s PB status then they must have doubts that he will/can complete the deal within a reasonable period of time and it’s time to open up the bidding to other inferior, but more creditable, offers.

Quite the opposite. They must think he is still viable or they would have thrown him out. If he comes up with the cash first it will still be his but now I see pressure to come up with cadh

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Graham Jones, 7 tweets, 0 followers, following 1.

@Curtains my friend, you could be clutching at straws there mate.

I wanted it to work with CK so much but it's not looking good, is it?

Until Quantuma remove his exclusivity I’ll believe.

This Ashley thing with -15points isn’t a good look either 

Nixon still thinks CK is the real deal 

Edited by Curtains