The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Seems the right move at this stage, and yes it’s potentially the action they should have taken sooner. Means CK can still takeover if he is genuine and not a chancer, whilst also allowing the alleged other interested parties the chance to finally step forward and show their hand 

Just now, Big Trav said:

28 million is enough to cover creditors. why do people think well start on -15?

Because if the £28M includes the ground, then it’s nowhere near enough to pay off the creditors and avoid the points deduction

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If he pulls out of buying Derby it'll be because he doesn't have the funds to do so and will be sweet FA to do with being dissed on social media or sone random guy slagging him off on local radio. 

Behave yourself now. 

They won’t for clearance.

Might be a disaster about to happen. 

I don't get the love for Mike Ashley

I don't think Quantuma have covered themselves in glory, but it's a reasonable question to ask here:

If MA's bid was the best for the club, why was he not the preferred bidder ?

The obvious answer is that his bid was no good

I've said all along that he's a vulture waiting to pick the bones off our corpse

Yes - MA buying the club is better than the club being liquidated, but I still think it will be a(nother) disaster if he takes over

4 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Radio Derby definitely pushing Ashley, if there is no statement by EFL/Administrators tonight, surely the only thing we can surmise is there still expecting to go through.

You think Radio Derby have been played here?

It's like Inception. Someone put the idea into Ed Dawes mind, knowing that it's going to make it to air sooner rather than later. And Bob's your uncle, panic stations and the path opens up for another bid.