The Administration Thread

Boycie

32 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

your traffic loss.

I did, of course mean "tragic". Damn text completion. Anyhow, genuinely feel sorry for you and now equally pleased at your uplifting news.

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You are a good person, thanks ?

Thank you. Do you mind penning a letter to my wife and kids?

31 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

@belperram9you’ve quickly become one of the biggest spanners on this forum. 

Please tell me if CK does takeover, you’ll stop supporting Derby. If you ever did at all. 

Nothing new here. His idea of support has always been to find a target to pick fault with and launch an OTT, expletive filled and childish harangue against. Think his last target was Stretton?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Whilst there will undoubtedly be those who are either trolling/wumming, I think a fair few of us fans have been through peaks and troughs with the whole Derby debacle. I know I have. Some of us will be at the point of abject misery about proceedings now, when last Feb they'd be ok. I was the other way around.

I'm pretty certain we will miss out on a fair few signings (Flint) and lose some players for nothing who if we could only offer contracts to we would get a fee for (Cashin, Ebiowei). CK may not take us over, it may be Appleby, may be Ashley, may be A.N. Other, I think there will be a Derby though and in a few years time it'll be different names that we are excited about, February I couldnt see or say that, even if it was obvious to everyone else. 

On this forum we are a great mixing pot of ages, experiences, and viewpoints that would never coalesce in real life, but each of us will be in different places emotionally with Derby at this moment and that will move. 

We'll get there, wherever there is.

Right back to doomscrolling.