The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Nail on the head there Kevin...Failure!, They failed to protect a fellow member from being screwed over by a fellow member, What are they there for?...end of school report...should do better, More concerned with looking after themselves...not a team player.

I think there's relevance, yet also a mute point.

You have to know which battles to fight.

The efl isn't a winnable battle unless the majority of other league members of the efl association guarantee their support and they will not do so.

Dcfc agreed to abide by the rules of the efl when they became members of the efl association.

Unless dcfc wish to withdraw their membership of the efl, they have to work with and abide by the rules of the efl.

I agree that Derby could have stopped the spurious boro and Wycombe claims, but they didn't.

I say that the efl don't fully support its members and probably needs to change, but aside from a majority vote in favour of dcfc, that's not going to happen.

The efl didn't failed Bury fc and derby fc, but they will not change on their own.

39 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I

The efl didn't failed Bury fc and derby fc, but they will not change on their own.

Then let me try and enlighten you.

Steve Dale bought Bury Town late 2018 for £1, He had already liquidated 43 of 51 companies he was associated with, That's 43 out of 51, Now where was the EFLs Fit and Propper Owners test?, Debbie Jevons was the EFLs chief at the time and admitted they didn't do any due diligence at the time her reason was...they were having issues prior to the sale of Bury to Dale for £1 , Dale had stopped paying Bury's customers and then stopped paying the players, The EFL refused to help Bury.

UnluckyAlf 1 Oldben 0...scorer for UnluckyAlf...Oldben own goal ?

As for DCFC we've been there and done that, How many T Shirts do you want? 

29 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Steve Dale bought Bury Town late 2018 for £1, He had already liquidated 43 of 51 companies he was associated with, That's 43 out of 51, Now where was the EFLs Fit and Propper Owners test?, Debbie Jevons was the EFLs chief at the time and admitted they didn't do any due diligence at the time her reason was...they were having issues prior to the sale of Bury to Dale for £1 , Dale had stopped paying Bury's customers and then stopped paying the players, The EFL refused to help Bury.

How could the EFL be expected to carry out a 'fit and proper persons test' when they are barely fit and proper (nor competent) themselves? 

33 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Although it would be futile to argue against how Bury FC were treated by the efl. I fail to see what connection you’re making with dcfc. We had an owner who seemed to have our best interests at heart for many years but now appears to seek to destroy our club. How could the efl predict this in their fit and proper persons judgement?

14 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Yes, despite what Kevin says, it was surprising how uncritical and unchallenging the IDC and especially the LAP were of EFL. Perhaps as you say that may be because EFL were paying them. Less cynically it was after all Derby who were in the dock. I would like to see EFL in the dock, when things would be seen in a different light. I think the savaging EFL got over Bury would be nothing to what a genuinely independent inquiry would make of EFL's conduct over Derby. Damian Collins former chair of select sport and culture committee would be a good candidate. Or Susan Gray.  

Presumably, this would be a different person to Sue Gray.... the one currently involved in the shambolic investigation into the convict residing in No10 ? 

39 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Although it would be futile to argue against how Bury FC were treated by the efl. I fail to see what connection you’re making with dcfc. We had an owner who seemed to have our best interests at heart for many years but now appears to seek to destroy our club. How could the efl predict this in their fit and proper persons judgement?

Who's making a connection with DCFC?, I posted about Bury, What I did say about DCFC is this.

"As for DCFC we've been there and done that, How many T Shirts do you want?"

NEXT!

30 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Big week ahead then.

Either CK takes the club after Clowes and co agrees a deal with Mel, Ashley comes in at the back post in the 95th minute, or Onechop is proven right all along and the club is liquidised.

How many times do I have tell you that kircher will get us and we WONT get go bust.

CK was supposed to be taking over the funding of the club, by his own declarations..... as of NOW.

That went well. 

WTF is happening? How many times are we all going to be put through the mangle via these false deadlines and non-events?

S F P O

(So FK-G P-ZZD OFF)

5 hours ago, Woodypecker said:

CK was supposed to be taking over the funding of the club, by his own declarations..... as of NOW.

That went well. 

WTF is happening? How many times are we all going to be put through the mangle via these false deadlines and non-events?

S F P O

(So FK-G P-ZZD OFF)

panic typing GIF

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

How many times do I have tell you that kircher will get us and we WONT get go bust.

Look B4, the guy is voicing his opinion and he is entitled to that, if we agree or not. Nothing is done yet, so no one can for certain say that he will or won't, even you. The ONLY people that really know anything are CK and the admins, unless you are secretly ITK.

Edited by DanS1992

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Big week ahead then.

Either CK takes the club after Clowes and co agrees a deal with Mel, Ashley comes in at the back post in the 95th minute, or Onechop is proven right all along and the club is liquidised.

Anyone got a 3 sided coin ?

6 hours ago, Woodypecker said:

That went well. 

S F P O

(So FK-G P-ZZD OFF)

Has he already reneged on that then?