The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

After a bit of simple maths - that would equate to each adult Rams fan spending around £400 at Every home game per season.Some won’t even pay for parking. I would imagine the Council would have to do some serious studies to see exactly how much of an asset the ground would be.

It's not just the crowd. It's the staff as well spending money, shops businesses and the like employing more because of the extra turnover. The suppliers, manufacturing and the whole supply chain

2 hours ago, Yani P said:

The latest BAWT tweet seems like a complete waste of time...almost a post for the sake of it..

Of the three fans things the only one that to me think it out before they post is Punjabi Rams who are trying to work for the club and supporters rather than trying to get a seat on the board by making themselves relevant

35 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's almost like he's hoping to be one of the lads.  "One of our own", as they say! 

He'll be sat in with our away support, and starting the bounce before "Game Day 4"!

Look out for face to face Fans Forum evenings... coming to a social club near you!

?

They can’t win can they?

If he was some Malaysian (I’ve nothing against Malaysians BTW) businessman who never comes to the ground and never communicated he’d get a right royal roasting.

So he wants to be a part of the culture of the club he’s hoping to buy, good on him.

2 minutes ago, curb said:

They can’t win can they?

If he was some Malaysian (I’ve nothing against Malaysians BTW) businessman who never comes to the ground and never communicated he’d get a right royal roasting.

So he wants to be a part of the culture of the club he’s hoping to buy, good on him.

Look into my  ?

Not around the ?, look into the ? 

?

Couldn't care less what CK has to say on tw@tter or any other social media. What matters is when (and if) the deal to buy the club is concluded, then the dust settles, we see whether we start next season on 0 pts or minus 15 pts, find out who we are renting the ground from and if there is funding to enable a squad rebuild.... these are the key factors to make a judgement on. Just my opinion of course ?