The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Im no business operations expert but if dropping tickets by a tenner means an extra 5000 through the door per say then to me that seems a no brainier. Surely they should make match day tickets more affordable to get more in the doors increasing revenue through refreshments too etc. 

More affordable than from £21 for a game vs the league leaders? As a non St holder, I find the individual ticket prices more than reasonable in comparison to what we pay elsewhere. I live in Chesterfield and they charge similar in the national league!

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Target realistically is 16k ST again and an average attendance of 23k. Should get decent away support as we are the team fans will want to come to - so even some of the lesser teams will bring a fair few.

We have the bonus of a few extra games (FA Cup x 2 and Johnston Paint Trophy), that’ll put around an extra 250k into the coffers all in.

Still only guaranteed 1 FA cup game we could get knocked out in the first round.

27 minutes ago, TaahnRam said:

More affordable than from £21 for a game vs the league leaders? As a non St holder, I find the individual ticket prices more than reasonable in comparison to what we pay elsewhere. I live in Chesterfield and they charge similar in the national league!

My comment was more a general one - im a season ticket holder so can’t say I pay a ton of attention but in the past I’ve seen 38 quid for like a game against Cardiff and wasn’t sure if we were still charging towards that for some games. 

1 hour ago, BucksRam said:

I'm satin the garden with my basecoat on rollering my eyes. These puns get worse, and that's my vinyl say on the matter. 

Is "rollering my eyes" a colloquialism in Buckingham? ?

I was sat in the garden with my mate Art, Who had trouble with the Eggshell on his salad but gave up as he hadn't a palate for it anymore, So I cooked him a couple of hot dogs with a Tube of mustard, Once he'd finished he went to Canvas for votes, He hadn't a pen so asked a man who was Painting his Wagon, He put his hand in his pocket and asked if Easel do.

Edited by Unlucky Alf

8 hours ago, Mihangel said:

Before anytime panics, share capital (£1 in this instance) <> money in the back as amusingly claimed by the esteemed 'Football finance expert' about on one of the previous bidders.... 

Normal thing to do, I set all 0f mine up with a £ 1 share.  Mine you mine we probably over valued at £1 

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I think there will be over 20k in season ticket holders regardless what league we are in.

I think we will get quite close to this number. This season’s efforts has consolidated the fan base and I’d challenge anyone to the reason why they wouldn’t want to be a part of the support required to get Derby County back where it belongs.???

4 hours ago, one_chop said:

You're going home in a Derby Ambulance was a pretty good 80s chant, as was You're gonna get your effing head kicked in. Not heard these chanted in years. One middle aged yob tried to sing it a few years ago but nobody else joined in. 

What about Leeds Utd, Leeds Utd , you're not fit to wipe my "bottom" !

4 hours ago, one_chop said:

You're going home in a Derby Ambulance was a pretty good 80s chant, as was You're gonna get your effing head kicked in. Not heard these chanted in years. One middle aged yob tried to sing it a few years ago but nobody else joined in. 

They were sang in the south stand a few weeks back.