The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Just one detail about this excellent news … it confirms the claim was against Derby County Football club and others… who the others were I don’t know but they did seem to allege against the Directors as well. Also Gibson was after the Efl too.

anyway main thing is gibson is off our back so we can all sing what a great guy he is tomorrow. 

Best outcome would have been Gibson getting the square route of f all. Second best outcome is for it to come from the pocket of Mr Morris, the man who has left us in so much hurt, and avoiding causing any further hurt.

In the circumstances, I’m more than happy with the second best outcome so we can finally move on.

Gibson got what he wanted in January by keeping us in an embargo and the club losing assets and potentially a lot of money with the youth players that have gone for very little. 

Relegation is still our most likely outcome which I think is what the EFL really want too. Whilst we have had the punishment, they want to make sure it’s brings the right outcome for them.