The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It doesn't though. The admins haven't been candid about how much money we still need to generate to make the end of the season. The avenue of selling players to keep us alive has been shut off now. At some point we will just run out of operating cash before this is resolved and that will be that.

There will always still be a bit more available from MSD if they feel a deal is close, and  there are a minimum of two bidders at the table.

49 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The solicitor on Radio Derby said that any court case will get thrown out as you can't sue an individual person in a company and it has to be the corporate body.

From what I understand that is correct, however it wouldn't be Mel vs Boro/Wycombe it would still be technically Derby County vs Boro/Wycombe HOWEVER Mel will sign a legal document stating should the court case be lost he will foot the bill, thus freeing any potential owner of this "debt".

15 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

He says Mike Ashley likes all the emails from Derby fans asking him to take over, I know some people have there doubt, but I reckon he'd be perfect for Derby right now......I say he gets inundated with messages of support from Derby fans, and as someone mentioned earlier maybe chanting his name tomorrow night at PP  ???

Yeah, let’s really infuriate Appleby and the Binnie Bros while we have the chance.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Just now, i-Ram said:

I’ve been on here too long to carry on playing your games Roy. A PR rep spouting off for Ashley doesn’t make him a preferred bidder, it just makes him a potential bidder. 

Lol. 

Who is playing games? You've just been called out. Where is the Binnies interest from the Binnies?

When did I mention preferred bidder? Nope I don't think I did. ?

Can Mike Ashley even legally bid on the club?

It's well known he, or at least a company he owns, provided Amanda Stavelely with her loan to buy 10% percent of Newcastle, there's even legal proceedings pending in the matter.

Can he have a stake in two separate clubs at the same time, however arms length?

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

It's well known he, or at least a company he owns, provided Amanda Stavelely with her loan to buy 10% percent of Newcastle, there's even legal proceedings pending in the matter.

Can he have a stake in two separate clubs at the same time, however arms length?

It's fine, the EFL already know about it. They are planning to revisit it for our 2028/29 season points deduction

29 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Yeah, let’s really infuriate Appleby and the Binnie Bros while we have the chance.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Would have thought if either of them want to outbid Ashley and buy DCFC, they just need to make a high enough offer. They must have an idea what the magic number is, considering how long they've been at the table. 

23 minutes ago, Rev said:

Loaning someone money to buy a stake in a business doesn’t give claim to that stake - unless the loan is defaulted. Non issue

11 minutes ago, europia said:

Would have thought if either of them want to outbid Ashley and buy DCFC, they just need to make a high enough offer. They must have an idea what the magic number is, considering how long they've been at the table. 

Binnies have currently already outbid Ashley, onus is on him to outbid them

It sounds positive but when did we start fawning over statements from people who are literally paid to do PR for multimillionaires? Come on, we're smarter than that.

I'd welcome Ashley along with any other serious bidder who has the means to get us back on the straight and narrow. Very few have the liquid capital to do this for us so I'm right behind Ashley

But guys, gals and others...come on now.

Come on!