The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I may be in the minority now, I usually am, but I think we now just let Quantuma get on with their job.

The work done by so many over recent days has had great success mobilising large groups of fans (Rams and others), and tremendous success in getting publicity for our grievances, both on TV/Radio, in the press, and astonishingly as a question in the UK parliament today. It has also flushed out the responses of the EFL and Boro.

BUT now it does come down to the suits to sort it out. We should not be distracting them from what will be a vital few weeks negotiating with the EFL, Boro, and our preferred buyer, knowing the whole football world, and the Government are watching very closely. Well done everyone, and come on Quantuma. You Rams!

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Or.......

Is it time for the Administrators/club to now come out with a public statement addressing (shooting down) the points in the EFL and Boro statements?

Let's keep the momentum and public support while we have it ?

I'm not sure this makes much of a difference.  The Administrator has a far broader role as they are dealing with multiple parties outside of football as we all know.  They will be hanging around long after The Rams come out of admin.  I was born in Derby but moved to Coventry when the clouds were white and the sky was blue.  I looked at Coventry's administrator and see that they were still submitting accounts several years later.  Can't be bothered to go into the detail because you are going through it in much the same way as we did.  I'm confident you will survive.  

18 hours ago, The Baron said:

The ITV interview went on for 15 minutes and they take a couple of ten second sound bites out of it. I did cover the claims from both those clubs but they weren’t broadcast presumably. 

As much as Rick Parry loathes me he’s not attempting to put Derby out of business, why would he do that, and also why would I want it either? 

Presumably you @The Baron, will have the opportunity on the radio tonight to concentrate your fire  on Middlesbrough and Wycombe, without risk of ending up on the cutting room floor.

They could both of them end this problem tonight, by withdrawing their spurious claims. They could show some leadership, some magnanimity and an awareness that the whole of football below the EPL top 6 are under considerable financial stress, never mind Derby. They could also dig their mates at the efl out of an unholy mess. You could use your various platforms to help football as a whole.

I hate all this feeling I have of being unable to directly financially help our club. We have four season tickets and have cash waiting to renew regardless of what league we may or may not be in. If they sort it out they can have my cash now. I understand they cant sell me season tickets now whilst this lot is going on but surely we must somehow be able to show future income is just waiting there to help. Push a three year ticket at a monthly cost even. Just wonder how many clubs not in our position are already receiving ST revenue now or in the near future to help their clubs through these covid/crazy times giving them further ways of not being in a similar situation. This total impasse is not helping either way in finding funds or bringing in cash now when its needed most. Assume commercial revenues are also possibly being held up in sponsorship, hospitality,  events and so on. Keep the faith and apologies for stating the obvious! 

5 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Tell them to duck off. We aren’t raising enough funds by selling the players and any we sell drastically undervalued detracts from any value the club holds for creditors and buyers.

Edited by StaffsRam

8 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Just checked the BBC Sport website and the Daily Telegraph and I can't find any mention of a Parliamentary discussion about us that took up 40 minutes of MP's time ??

Hasn't John Percy got a mole in Parliament like he has in the EFL ?