The Administration Thread

Boycie

This whole mess of a situation which is threatening our Clubs existence could very easily have been remedied a long time ago

MM has a lot to answer for we know but the EFL is nothing short of shambolic and corrupt

They could've nipped this in the bud fairly IMO a long time ago by saying that the EFL were dealing with us and have given us -21 points as a deduction and the parasites claims would not be upheld in any shape or form 

The fact they are asking us to deal with both claims before we can be taken over is both scandalous and would open up a can of worms unless of course leach Gibson and co are planning on changing the rules to suit themselves in time for next season

Being held to ransom by claims from two other football league members that a court would surely laugh at because is so subjective its unreal and I can't see why other clubs have not come out and supported us

Whether Parry and co choose to believe it this whole situation comes across as a personal vendetta against us

We could not claim this if we were getting treated fairly but since the EFL challenged the original amortisation policy that they originally signed off it seems they are hell bent on seeing us go under and can only assume this is GIbson and Wycombe's chairman driving this...we have now lost some players due to this one sided incompetence and If we were to go down could we not claim that losing key players has jeopardized our chances ?

One thing i know though is this....if we were to be liquidated we will quickly be forgotten so is imperative that we all do our bit or as much as we fans can do whilst we are still alive 

The response on this forum alone has been brilliant and really lifted me personally so thankyou everyone Derby County Fans are the greatest.....been following us home and away for 41 years and really hope there is some light at the end of this gloomy tunnel 

39 minutes ago, TaahnRam said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned or is on the wrong thread but just noticed this on just giving. I've seen a few comments on here asking about whether any crowdfunding is doing the rounds.

No idea if this is genuine or how to check if it might be mind?

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/helpsaveourclub

I must admit I’ve not given to this yet. This needs to picked up and “sponsored” officially or led by a figurehead or even the Council. I do not think it will raise that much without this. I want to give but it needs a launch and publicity.