The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Just listened to the Rooney presser.  

"May hear tonight...."    So not just tomorrow.  My phone refresh will be going ten to the dozen. 

"I've got players ready to come in.......the Admin has approved this"      So down to the EFL approval* and he's good to go. *gulp

"Sibley is a big part of my plans...he's not going..."

"Lee Buchanan to start against Forest...."

"Letting Sam Baldock go was my decision, a footballing one"     

"Everything's agreed with Jags, just awaiting the EFL*"    *gulp

"Other teams should focus on what they're doing...."        In other words, do one. Priceless. 

Maybe it's my desire to finally hear Thunderbirds Are Go, but this feels like we really are close to moving on more than any other previous update. 

Meanwhile over on OTIB

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Be interesting to find out what they are discussing with the EFL - it could be a number of things, and probably does cover a few different aspects.

Are we still having to ask them to allow us to make signings? Draft of the CVA we've drawn up with the creditors? Fit n Proper staus of the bidder's nominated person in significant control (or whatever the term is)?

We'll see, but I'd think Jags til the end of the season will be rubber stamped.

I think topics may include: “this is how we plan to exit administration in light of Gibson’s antics.  Please confirm it works for you and will not lead to more penalties.