Merry Chrimbo

IslandExile

I sincerely hope it's a very Happy New Year - well, for everyone on the planet.

It's been an awful couple of years through the pandemic. The threat of war between Russia and Ukraine is scary. As though all of that isn't bad enough, climate change will have the biggest ever impact on humanity.

That all said, what keeps us all going is our shared love of football and, in particular, of Derby County. Football, sport, entertainment gives us a release from the stresses of our everyday lives. And yet, currently, supporting the Rams only seems to add to the stress.

Let's hope we get a new owner soon, put administration and points deductions behind us, and start building an entertaining and successful football club once again.

Finally, I just want to thank the Forum Admins for providing this platform. Thank you to all posters for your contributions - whether you are optimistic or pessimistic about the future - or no matter how you feel about Tom Lawrence - I have enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you for keeping the club close to me.

Very best wishes to you, your families and your friends. 

COYR ?

32 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

It's been an awful couple of years through the pandemic. The threat of war between Russia and Ukraine is scary. As though all of that isn't bad enough, climate change will have the biggest ever impact on humanity.

spongebob birthday special spongebobs 20th GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

54 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

That all said, what keeps us all going is our shared love of football and, in particular, of Derby County. Football, sport, entertainment gives us a release from the stresses of our everyday lives. And yet, currently, supporting the Rams only seems to add to the stress.

Let's hope we get a new owner soon, put administration and points deductions behind us, and start building an entertaining and successful football club once again.

Finally, I just want to thank the Forum Admins for providing this platform. Thank you to all posters for your contributions - whether you are optimistic or pessimistic about the future - or no matter how you feel about Tom Lawrence - I have enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you for keeping the club close to me.

COYR ?

Merry Christmas to all.  Lets hope next years a better one on and of the pitch.  Unless you happened to win the Euro millions this year and bought your own private island hence the moniker, then your sorted.

Special Feliz Navidad greetings to Gibson, Couhig, The EFL, Our fan club at OTIB and fans of any other club who come on here on the Wind up on pretence of sympathy.  Have a drink on us ya ball bags.?

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, IslandExile said:

COYR ?

Unless the bearded fat man in the red suit is interested in getting us out of administration... Meh.

Happy Christmas.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

I hope Christmas is the best it can be for all of you in your different circumstances. I know it can be a tough time for some but if you have family, give them an extra hug and remember the important things in life are free.

Oh, and go and support the greatest team on earth!

Nah, I’ll stick with Derby, Merry Christmas ?