Merry Chrimbo

IslandExile

3 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Where in Canada? Is it getting cold yet?

I lived in downtown 'Tronno' for a couple of years - loved that and traveling around the country. Great times.

Yes, -13c this am and high of -6c, so definitely a white Christmas.

BTW, there are 3 ex Rams from Derbyshire that I know of, in none Covid times we get together regularly.

Merry Christmas to all Rams fans, the world over. 
First and foremost, I wish you all good health, closely followed by happiness, love, peace and joy. 
If we can throw in a few big wins, a touch of class on and off the field, a few quid in the kitty, and the odd promotion, then all will be good with the world!

??

Its my 79th birthday today and I have been a Ram for 66 of those years. The first ten of those years defined me as a person and as a rams fan, I got a job I got married I had two sons I bought my first season ticket and we bought Kevin Hector, A great decade for me. The next ten years were also great from Brian Clough to Dave McKay, and then things changed, in 1976 we lost to Man Utd in the cup semi final we were odds on favourites to win, And for whatever reason that result upset me so much that it made me ill for weeks after. And being a Rams fan was never the same again for me. I still had a season ticket up until Peter Taylors time as manager but the fervour had gone. I never lost the love for the Rams but I did not go very often after that. I still have that same love for the Rams I had 66 years ago and indeed I have had a season ticket for the last 14 seasons, but I am afraid its coming to an end, Covid scares me so I don't go now. But I would just like for a birthday/Christmas present somebody to get us out of this mess. Not bothered what league we are in I will still be a RAM till I die. UTR  

44 minutes ago, Geriatram said:

Its my 79th birthday today and I have been a Ram for 66 of those years. The first ten of those years defined me as a person and as a rams fan, I got a job I got married I had two sons I bought my first season ticket and we bought Kevin Hector, A great decade for me. The next ten years were also great from Brian Clough to Dave McKay, and then things changed, in 1976 we lost to Man Utd in the cup semi final we were odds on favourites to win, And for whatever reason that result upset me so much that it made me ill for weeks after. And being a Rams fan was never the same again for me. I still had a season ticket up until Peter Taylors time as manager but the fervour had gone. I never lost the love for the Rams but I did not go very often after that. I still have that same love for the Rams I had 66 years ago and indeed I have had a season ticket for the last 14 seasons, but I am afraid its coming to an end, Covid scares me so I don't go now. But I would just like for a birthday/Christmas present somebody to get us out of this mess. Not bothered what league we are in I will still be a RAM till I die. UTR  

Bloody hell @Geriatram. 13 years it took you to start supporting the Rams. Half fan. Happy Birthday to you and Jeezus.

1 hour ago, Geriatram said:

For a Christmas Day baby, that’s not the most festive name in the world, is it?  ?

can we not just call you Noel?

??