Where you at with the 5 stages of grief

24Charlie

I think we have to get past 5. Acceptance cannot be the last stage. We need a buyer and a rebirth. I can’t wait till we are top of League one, giving Portsmouth a good thrashing at Fratton Park and singing ‘you were once a big club’. Don’t keep grieving. Life is far too short.

Edited by i-Ram

I'm still at 1.

I've seen Mel (at that fans forum thing at Alvaston), and I tell you this... He is Derby through and through, and when it comes to business, he is as clued up as anyone in the game.  I'm telling you... he has a cunning plan... 

Bend me, Shape me, any way you want me!

11 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

5 stages of grief.
1. Denial - All paper talk Mel has the EFL on strings, books where already signed off.

2. Anger - My god it was Mel all time time, what a massive cu..

3. Bargaining - We have a good case to get admin overturned - Mel said it’ll only be 4 points for 1 year. How much will HMRC take to duck off?

4. Depression - Duck me, this reality is dawning on me -will we have a club.

5. Acceptance - Were going down despite it being mathematically possible to stay up.

Yesterday’s result pushed me to the acceptance stage. I don’t think we’ll be liquidated but I’m sure we’re going down.

Getting out of this mess with DCFC still in existence will do me.

2 and 5 are a given!!

4 is becoming ever more appropriate as the weeks drag on.

I'm still at 2. I genuinely don't care about relegation I accepted it after the Salford pre season friendly when it was made known that we were going to be stuck in an embargo all summer.

What is really angering me is that we are being bullied. The EFL knew we weren't going to be taken over whilst the 9 point deduction was hanging over our heads so we were bullied into taking the points. Now it sounds like we are giving Boro and Wycombe some compensation as they know we won't be taken over whilst those claims are hanging over our head and we are so close to liquidation we can't put the takeover off. We should not be giving either of them a penny. Do we now sue Villa, Leicester, Bournemouth and QPR who got promoted in seasons they failed FFP? I don't understand how Wycombe think they can sue us when it was due to the EFL's incompetence that the case dragged on so long that we got the points deductions this season instead of last season. They are taking advantage of the fact we need these charges to go away - morally it is despicable. 

If we have to sell all the kids and Bielik for peanuts in January - which I fear is likely, I will be seriously depressed.

Way past stage 5 and into:

duck it, just put us out of our misery and start again next season at Moorways in the East Counties Northern Division Two (south).

Balls to the EFL, to SKY TV, to Mel Morris and all the other chancers.

A supporter group run club moving upwards, playing proper football with honest footballers.

4 hours ago, AGR said:

I'm still at 2. I genuinely don't care about relegation I accepted it after the Salford pre season friendly when it was made known that we were going to be stuck in an embargo all summer.

What is really angering me is that we are being bullied. The EFL knew we weren't going to be taken over whilst the 9 point deduction was hanging over our heads so we were bullied into taking the points. Now it sounds like we are giving Boro and Wycombe some compensation as they know we won't be taken over whilst those claims are hanging over our head and we are so close to liquidation we can't put the takeover off. We should not be giving either of them a penny. Do we now sue Villa, Leicester, Bournemouth and QPR who got promoted in seasons they failed FFP? I don't understand how Wycombe think they can sue us when it was due to the EFL's incompetence that the case dragged on so long that we got the points deductions this season instead of last season. They are taking advantage of the fact we need these charges to go away - morally it is despicable. 

If we have to sell all the kids and Bielik for peanuts in January - which I fear is likely, I will be seriously depressed.

After reading that I’ve gone back to 2 again. Very very very angry