Where you at with the 5 stages of grief

24Charlie

On 05/12/2021 at 10:03, PistoldPete said:

I think I have been at acceptance stage since we went into admin... really if the wish fairy had said due to cutbacks she could only offer two wishes instead of three, one of them would be to ensure we still have a club even if we have to accept dropping into League One. 

I always thought we had a good case against the 12 point deduction but was never sure whether it would make any difference to us as we had so many other problems anyway, and so it seems to be turning out.

My anger is at the whole situation, and by no means do I only blame Mel Morris. The whole system is corrupt, including the Sky TV money, the EFL, the Government closing the stadium without compensating the club . Maybe HMRC now if they are playing hard ball. So that anger certainly hasn't passed.

You’re still in denial. Everyone else to blame. Derby supporters are to blame for this. While Big Uncle Mel was playing Russian roulette with the club the South Stand were singing “he’s one of our own” and “duck the EFL”. It’s was as pathetic then as it is now. 

The absolute state of us, acquiescing to the club going bang on the off chance that Anya, Lawrence, Bennett (another “he’s one of our own”) et al could deliver us to the promised land. Embarrassing.

If my 13 year old son could see right through Derby supporters self serving bs why couldn’t grown adults?

6 hours ago, KRAM said:

You’re still in denial. Everyone else to blame. Derby supporters are to blame for this. While Big Uncle Mel was playing Russian roulette with the club the South Stand were singing “he’s one of our own” and “duck the EFL”. It’s was as pathetic then as it is now. 

The absolute state of us, acquiescing to the club going bang on the off chance that Anya, Lawrence, Bennett (another “he’s one of our own”) et al could deliver us to the promised land. Embarrassing.

If my 13 year old son could see right through Derby supporters self serving bs why couldn’t grown adults?

"Us" ? 

Bye bye WUM 

6 hours ago, KRAM said:

Your son is obviously a genius and blessed with huge powers of empathy and perception - a chip off the old block in all likelihood. Sorry all of us other Derby fans are a disappointment

7 hours ago, KRAM said:

Tbh I have never sung “he’s one of our own”. But anyway the suggestion that any of this is the fault of rams fans is outrageous. 

I don’t think Any fans were demanding that we sign anya .. . and the off chance of us reaching the promised land was hardly an ever an off chance. 

As for duck the Efl . Yes duck em and good riddance when they get stripped of their regulatory powers.

12 hours ago, KRAM said:

How can Derby supporters be blamed ???? They don’t run the club!!! 

12 hours ago, KRAM said:

Do you think the Derby fans would have been singing this if they'd been aware of the extent to which the finances of the club were broken beyond repair? It's Mel's obfuscation that stopped people knowing and ultimately the blame comes down to 1 man- Mel Morris for running the club into the ground.