Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

On 13/11/2021 at 17:55, Unlucky Alf said:

It's like we've ran over a black cat, Walked under a ladder, Nailed a horse shoe upside down, Lived in house number 13, Opened an umberella inside, Broken a mirror, Knocking over the salt cellar...and all hapening on Friday the 13thMorning Monday GIF

so the black cat didn't manage to cross your path and the horseshoe is the right way up by being the wrong way up right ?

Well done in avoiding those 2 or you would've been in trouble

Nixon has said he wants the Club and wants it ASAP.

Anyone who does genuinely want the Club would want it before January. Selling off our better players for below value is going to decrease the worth of the Club without really reducing the amount a prospective owner would have to pay.

We’ve had another obstacle/uncertainty removed today, let’s hope whatever else stands in the way of the sale can be taken care of within 6 weeks.

28 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Nixon has said he wants the Club and wants it ASAP.

Anyone who does genuinely want the Club would want it before January. Selling off our better players for below value is going to decrease the worth of the Club without really reducing the amount a prospective owner would have to pay.

We’ve had another obstacle/uncertainty removed today, let’s hope whatever else stands in the way of the sale can be taken care of within 6 weeks.

Reading the language of the administrators, I think the deal has been "agreed" to allow the takeover process to start.

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

This guy seems the real deal. 

Anybody that looks at our club in a positive way in the state it’s been left in needs all the backing we can give. What a guy. 

Yeah he's passed the IslandExile 'fit and proper' person test.

If he takes over and things go belly up, tweet me, quote me etc.

That reminds me: Where is @Sean these days?

Hoping the small number of naysayers will cut CK some slack now. The fact that he's looking to press ahead despite recent events really ought to be heartening and he does seem a genuine guy who is in it for the long-haul. We all need to rally around him and make the guy feel welcome if he does put up as seems very likely. 

COYR

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Hoping the small number of naysayers will cut CK some slack now. The fact that he's looking to press ahead despite recent events really ought to be heartening and he does seem a genuine guy who is in it for the long-haul. We all need to rally around him and make the guy feel welcome if he does put up as seems very likely. 

COYR

When he becomes the prefered bidder he'll get my full support, But there's others out there that are not so loud.

7 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

When he becomes the prefered bidder he'll get my full support, But there's others out there that are not so loud.

This. There are three (at least) other serious bidders who are getting on with it without the self publicity and who might be just as good if not better than this guy. Best not to get carried away with him at this stage as he might not be the chosen buyer.