Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

14 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Improved his offer today.  Gave that a long time to be considered then.!!! Think he rang up at the office party, then had a meltdown 10 pints later as he was asked for more funding.  Inexplicable hysterics really.  Don't really want his apologies do we.  

BWke.gif

Probably been told he isn't the preferred bidder.

Personally didn't like him blabbing away on twitter through the whole process before he actually bought the club as if this happened (always inevitable) then he'll look a bit daft.

Also don't really like the petulance on show from him today either. To come out on twitter in the way he has isn't exactly what I'd want to see.

One thing though, clearly the fact he's been showed round the place by Rooney's agent, can obviously see why Rooney wanted him to get the club.

Lots of people assuming Rooney will end up going now CK won't be the owner.

To be quite honest. Whilst I absolutely think how Rooney has held himself and acted through all of this deserves a huge amount of credit and also a fair crack at bringing us back up. I also wouldn't be massively disappointed if he did leave and we just started from scratch.

27 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Anyone else wonder if the reason that the Administrators have not announced a preferred bidder, and CK has today called Morris a proper duck job, is that Morris is now seeking some better out turn for fully releasing ‘his’ stadium asset? 

If Mel still owns the stadium is he allowed to offer it as part of the deal on different terms to different parties? Still trying to influence perhaps if so?  

Well thats 1 less bidder for the Admins to pick from, seems like we're down to 2 - Appleby vs Gadsby.

Imo Appleby is more likely with Gadsby the last resort before liquidation.

Always felt the admins never fancied CK as the main bidder otherwise this could have been done a long time ago.

I have lost a lot of faith in these admins now after this week. I understand things can change and its not an easy deal which is why the whole final takeover changed from end of Dec possibly into the 1st week of Jan as first said on TalkSport, then end of Jan now Feb...but to actually come out & say a week before Xmas that a preferred bidder will be named by Xmas as well as actually telling Rooney, the players & staff the same thing but then not fulfilling that deadline they need to provide a better explaination than that statement today. Whats changed since that statement? CK has improved his bid and now pulled out, Appleby says he is still in the run, if CK offer wasnt good enough last week when they say by Xmas it clearly wasnt going to be him so has something changed with Appleby's or Gadsby's offer? Is there a new interested party? What happened with the Carlisle Group? 

Also got told from someone normally pretty reliable that Gadsby had no interest in buying the club when he was mentioned as a bidder a few weeks back, so is he even actually in the run in?

Edited by DCFC1388

32 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Anyone else wonder if the reason that the Administrators have not announced a preferred bidder, and CK has today called Morris a proper duck job, is that Morris is now seeking some better out turn for fully releasing ‘his’ stadium asset? 

Is Sam Rush involved with the Appleby bid ?. If their the preferred bidder, based on past history, I can't imagine he would be up for parting with his stadium asset at a poor return.  That means the cost increases for them all and back to reviewing creditors as the parameters have changed.  

Either the administrators know what they are doing and have decided there is a better interested party than Kirchner, or we are heading towards the end of DCFC.

Kirchner clearly met all of the administrators wishes in terms of finance, he was vocal in what he wanted to do and achieve, he was backed by Rooney, Stretford and Cook. So, if there is a better option  than Kirchner I cannot wait to find out who they are.

22 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

If Mel still owns the stadium is he allowed to offer it as part of the deal on different terms to different parties? Still trying to influence perhaps if so?  

In one of his tweets he said MM no longer owns the stadium and MSD are the owners 

Edited by rsmini

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Either the administrators know what they are doing and have decided there is a better interested party than Kirchner, or we are heading towards the end of DCFC.

Kirchner clearly met all of the administrators wishes in terms of finance, he was vocal in what he wanted to do and achieve, he was backed by Rooney, Stretford and Cook. So, if there is a better option  than Kirchner I cannot wait to find out who they are.

Let's be honest though none of us have a clue whats gone on. Either the administrators have taken us for a ride or Kirchner wasn't the best option anyway. I believe its probably for the best. The whole Twitter thing set alarm bells ringing. I hadn't a clue who he was and where his money was coming from and I still don't.

Honestly think that’s the nail in the coffin. Kirchner tweeted it earlier and he’s right. Someone needs to buy the club in December or we’ll see the end of dcfc. Have a fire sale in January and get some initial cash in the club but massively deflate the value of the club to the point where the debt is too high and the clubs value is too little usually ends in liquidation. I’m sorry but these admins are having us all on and unless the bidder is announced ASAP I cannot see a future with dcfc in it unfortunately 

25 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Preferred bidder = only bidder left standing. Should make the process go through much quicker now.

Depends whether Appleby's men are the real deal or not.

Is their silence just a case of letting CK blow himself up while safe in the knowledge that they can afford to step in when he does, or is their silence because they aren't really that confident that they have what it takes to buy and run the club and are hiding their identity away, not wanting negative press or fan scrutiny?

At least we knew something about Kirchner, even if it wasn't all favourable. We know absolutely duck all about any other party except that the names we have been given don't seem to have the funds by themselves (Moxey, Evans?) and would be relying on mystery backers.

Faceless, unaccountable mystery backers at this stage, not willing to put their names out there and who could also pull out at any minute without consequence to them.

We're in a position now where the fans have got nothing to cling onto.

Edited by Coconut's Beard