Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

2 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

So the Mods let this thread degenerate into a punfest - pages and pages of tripe which those seeking updates and info have to plough through.

Start a new section or better still a new forum for the clowns.

Be careful  or  you will get baterd

5 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

So the Mods let this thread degenerate into a punfest - pages and pages of tripe which those seeking updates and info have to plough through.

So you think this thread has jumped the shark? 

6 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

I agree. We shouldn't have to trawl through all these puns.

7 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

Got out of bed on the wrong side today eh?

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Just as a by the way, can a moderator change the title of this thread. Perhaps ‘’’Administration News” or similar.

Somebody believes the Bitcoin thing is related to Kirchner. All very fishy , cue for the fish puns. 

feel free to start your own thread about other administration news. There is already a thread about other bidders apart from Kirchner. 

On 24/12/2021 at 00:14, kevinhectoring said:

it's still not his asset     As CK confirmed today  

Just reverting on this as I have had my feet up over Christmas, but keeping my eye on a few things. You have asserted, as you do, a few times in recent weeks that Mel Morris does not own or have control of Pride Park Stadium. Other than Chris K apparently keeping you in the loop, what actual evidence do you have to support your assertion, and if not Morris who does own and/or control PPS?

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Just reverting on this as I have had my feet up over Christmas, but keeping my eye on a few things. You have asserted, as you do, a few times in recent weeks that Mel Morris does not own or have control of Pride Park Stadium. Other than Chris K apparently keeping you in the loop, what actual evidence do you have to support your assertion, and if not Morris who does own and/or control PPS?

MSD I think have some control over it. They have legal charges.