Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No club can not be charge twice for same offence mate that's how Birmingham city got away with it last time.

Listen very carefully B4, I shall say this only once.

If DCFC fail with the CVA(part of the agreement)we will be docked 3 points from next season.

Now where did I put that Portrait of the Madonna with the big Boobies

image.thumb.png.572544560ad78c8a919c857818165c00.png

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

If DCFC fail with the CVA(part of the agreement)we will be docked 3 points from next season.

Well how admin said that all been settled then and no new punishment given out then.

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

? only posters over a certain age will get that last paragraph.  The others will be rightly baffled ?

12 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Quick question and I know its on the wrong thread, but can you have a match ticket on your phone rather than on paper at the moment??

When you purchase your ticket online you usually get the option of a mobile ticket or a print at home ticket. The mobile ticket is a barcode they send to your phone and you scan it at the turnstile. The print at home ticket must be printed , you cant just scan it off your phone at the turnstile, it wont work. 

Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, MidWalesRam said:

When you purchase your ticket online you usually get the option of a mobile ticket or a print at home ticket. The mobile ticket is a barcode they send to your phone and you scan it at the turnstile. The print at home ticket must be printed , you cant just scan it off your phone at the turnstile, it wont work. 

Hope this helps.

cheers thanks