Bad behaviour by Derby (& coventry) fans again

B4ev6is

Well some Derby fans let our great club again there was nearly a fight kicked off right next to us and I prayed please dont start fighting lucky two lads causing the issues there dad gave them both clip round the ears. Told them to pack it up but then after the game Derby fans fighting with coverty city fans by there train station but once again I think to much beer or cider being drunck why cant they just enjoy a pint or two not to silly level were they no longer know what they are doing.

Edited by Boycie
Added balance

Yep even kicking in the stands between Derby and coverty city fans. 

Before the game Derby fans being kicked out and 100 police came rushing in the stands one said to me dont worry your not in trouble just excuse me I need get over there I moved out his way gave me a smile.

I think notice I got learning differcults and autism I was nevourse but I knew I had not done anything wrong.

But wont stop me seeing Derby play away but I can see why some stay away from away games.

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

It takes two to Tango. I suppose the opposition kept away from these trouble causers and said I don’t want anything to do with those badly behaved Derby fans.

No they were joining in and remained of 80s but I was not around then.

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Before the game Derby fans being kicked out and 100 police came rushing in the stands one said to me dont worry your not in trouble just excuse me I need get over there I moved out his way gave me a smile.

I think notice I got learning differcults and autism I was nevourse but I knew I had not done anything wrong.

But wont stop me seeing Derby play away but I can see why some stay away from away games.

Hope you're both ok and you still enjoyed the match

Don't let others affect your enjoyment of the match B4. I doubt DCFC have a greater percentage of idiots following them than other clubs but when it's your club whose reputation they tarnish it is embarrassing and it does hurt.

The song sung about Nigel Doughty - albeit by a very small yet vocal minority - is indicative of their maturity.

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

100 police ? Only spotted about 10 all game they were slow to react to the home fans behavior, themselves and the stewards never made any attempt to stop projectiles being thrown at our fans.

25 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yep this is why I no longer go away B4. I know it's a minority who cause issues but I'd rather sit with the home fans if it was possible to do so.  Used to go away with my Dad sometimes but he's in his 80s and can't stand for 90 minutes. People just used to stand up in front of him so he couldn't see anything. I'd like to see the away end divided up into half sitting half standing so that everyone's preferences/needs can be accommodated.

28 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

100 police ? Only spotted about 10 all game they were slow to react to the home fans behavior, themselves and the stewards never made any attempt to stop projectiles being thrown at our fans.

This was before the game even the game kicked off mate.

I felt bad for the stewards was not enough to cope with the numbers.

To other person with 90 year old dad maybe got to midweek away games as maybe numbers are not so high.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

This was before the game even the game kicked off mate.

I felt bad for the stewards was not enough to cope with the numbers.

To other person with 90 year old dad maybe got to midweek away games as maybe numbers are not so high.

One steward near me caught a bottle of lemon fanta one handed well it looked like lemon anyway.

Didn’t see any bother where we were? Some chants back and forth but no trouble. After on the hill going out of the ground looked tasty, but personally I didn’t see anything.