Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

I more than hate Gibson for what he is doing the EFL are governing body so they can stop this …..if we are still around to play Boro away please let’s not hear “ let’s be respectful “ I hope everyone aims there anger at that parasite !!! Could turn nasty but I really don’t care anymore 

2 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

There's a very illuminating quote on the Wikipedia entry that covers Middlesbrough's flirtation with liquidation in 1986 :

Short memory Steve?

I remember it well. Colin Todd was the manager when they chained the gates on Ayresome Park because it looked like the final curtain. Boro fans had been travelling the country with their collection buckets, including the BBG and every club supported them. Gibson was 27 and on the board and became chairman. They escaped liquidation and the club suffered no penalties.He more than anyone knows what we are going through tonight but he continues pointing his smoking gun at our heads.

I recall reading about Alex Ferguson's philosophy on building character in his teams. He said that before they could know how to win well they had to learn how to lose well. It's a pity he couldn't have taken Gibson under his wing and taught him that.

3 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

A team cannot start 2 seasons in a row in Admin, we didnt start this season in admin

I believe it's also a maximum of 18 months.

1 hour ago, dantheram said:

What can we do,

within the law, that would piss the little Bamford off?

plane with a banner on the back? Billboard with something on? 

12.02.2022 ? Melvyn Morris is a Ram, he hates Gibson ? 

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

Written better than both of Boro's recent statements...

5 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

This is brilliant. A top football writer taking apart Middlesbrough and Wycombe's ludicrous claims brick by brick, and holding the EFL in utter contempt. 

12 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I hate the Daily Mail, they've always had it in for....oh, hold on, that is great! Ridiculing Boro, Wycombe and The EFL.

Edited by ariotofmyown

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That’s another daft law suit. Just recently Norwich we’re playing Villa the same week the manager had gone from one to the other, and all the talk was about whether or not that could give Norwich the edge. No talk of Villa suing Norwich. It part of football. 

I think Gibsons playing a different game entirely. I think he just enjoys court cases. He doesn’t give a duck about the actual football. 

20 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Anyone who argues against us should be made to read that ( forest fans get someone to read it to them) and yet it still  doesn’t cover half of the punishments we have received, embargoes etc.