Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Anyone who argues against us should be made to read that ( forest fans get someone to read it to them) and yet it still  doesn’t cover half of the punishments we have received, embargoes etc.

Yes, this is a pretty good write up, but it’s not the half of it. Nothing about the fact that a dozen other clubs, including ourselves, could make the same or better cases. Nothing about the fact that the ‘cheating’ itself is still some what in question, and the claim from Boro is based on ‘cheating’ that was proven to be unequivocally on the level. There’s so many complexities in this that one article can’t possible cover them all. 

5 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

I've emailed Rick about this but he hasn't got back to me yet.

I mailed Rick Parry about Boro and the EFL and Derby and somewhat unexpectedly I see he has sent me a personal reply this afternoon. I'll go through it forensically after listening to the podcast that was on Radio Derby where he was talking about the case. And will reply to him tomorrow.

Though I'm not hopeful. He seems to be distancing himself from those remarks and ends with "Quite what the point of all of this debate is I have no idea. None of it is taking us forwards."

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I mailed Rick Parry about Boro and the EFL and Derby and somewhat unexpectedly I see he has sent me a personal reply this afternoon. I'll go through it forensically after listening to the podcast that was on Radio Derby where he was talking about the case. And will reply to him tomorrow.

Though I'm not hopeful. He seems to be distancing himself from those remarks and ends with "Quite what the point of all of this debate is I have no idea. None of it is taking us forwards."

Rick Parry seems to have ‘no idea’ about a lot of this, doesn’t he? No idea how much Middlesbrough want? No idea what Wycombe’s whole claim is about? No idea who is a football creditor? No idea what everyone’s talking about? 

It’s a wonder he can get himself dressed in the morning, by the sound of it. 

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

Rick Parry seems to have ‘no idea’ about a lot of this, doesn’t he? No idea how much Middlesbrough want? No idea what Wycombe’s whole claim is about? No idea who is a football creditor? No idea what everyone’s talking about? 

It’s a wonder he can get himself dressed in the morning, by the sound of it. 

I have no idea

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Don't look at that skeleton in my cupboard, it's 20 years since I murdered her and nobody has arrested me for it yet!

11 hours ago, dantheram said:

What can we do,

within the law, that would piss the little Bamford off?

plane with a banner on the back? Billboard with something on? 

You know how when Blackpool fans were protesting against the Oystons they threw tennis balls on the pitch to peacefully disrupt matches? That.

Except instead of tennis balls we throw phallically shaped objects.

With Gibsons face stuck on

23 minutes ago, Ram Bam said:

You know how when Blackpool fans were protesting against the Oystons they threw tennis balls on the pitch to peacefully disrupt matches? That.

Except instead of tennis balls we throw phallically shaped objects.

With Gibsons face stuck on

That would just die put our own matches though. Wouldn’t be very helpful unless we al buy tickets in the away end for all Boros matches. And then we’re giving gibbo money. 

steve gibson of Middlesbrough, apparently has an OBE.

Im wondering if its worth launching a petition to have him stripped of that obe.

I see no reason why he should have the order of the British award, since part of the reason he was awarded this was for services to sport.

On the change petition site, a petition was raised to have Tony Blair's knighthood rescinded, im not saying that's a right or wrong petition, but that has raised 1.1 million signatures so far. In any case if a public figure like Tony Blair can has his knighthood petitioned, why cant Steve Gibson's services to sport OBE be petitioned.

This will help to highlight public opinion about Steve Gibson, putting the man in the press.

The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire is a British order of chivalry, rewarding contributions to the arts and sciences, work with charitable and welfare organisations, and public service outside the civil service.

Hoping someone can set this up!

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Anyone who argues against us should be made to read that ( forest fans get someone to read it to them) and yet it still  doesn’t cover half of the punishments we have received, embargoes etc.

It should help independent football followers to get the gist of what’s happening and why! - it’s a good summary