Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

He could, he just doesn't want to.

Fair enough, he's losing money and he can't sell because buyers don't want to purchase the debts

Administration is a low trick. Gets him out of it, but shafts everyone else

Spot on.

I find it utterly insulting this part ''We cannot stress enough how devastating it is to be forced into this position. We all – the owner, the members of the board, and our staff – are true Derby County supporters.''. Get in the bin. You took a club in a wonderful position and you ran us into the ground. Bamfords. 

If this is true let’s see anyone defend Mel now !!!!

he took on the role of owner and if he takes us into admin it’s nothing short of a disgrace ….we are in financial trouble due to total mis management …so walking away is not an option ! ?

“The irony is that the Club’s financial forecasts show the emergence of a financially sustainable picture. Absent the COVID-19 pandemic, we undoubtedly would have been able to trade through.”

Thats it Mel, not your fault is it? EFL banned us from signing players for a reason.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I can't even summon the energy to get angry, such is the demolition job that has been inflicted on this club over the last two years.

Cheers Mel and Co. 

I've been like this for months, but for some reason I am now incensed beyond what I thought possible.

Absolutely unbelievable what I've read tonight. Angry doesn't do what I feel justice