Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

4 minutes ago, BarbadosRam said:

One possible silver light could be that if there’s a buyer lined up, they could complete the purchase fairly quickly and we might, might hold onto some of our youngsters to help the rebuild.

Straws…Clutching…At

By the sounds of the statement, we couldn’t be further away from a takeover 

4 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Cheer up everyone. I have been talking to a mate who is a Leicester fan who speaks very highly about going into administration. Champions in 4 years! 

Exactly, I dont think they were complaining as they played in the Chumpions league this week...

Feel most sad for the non-playing staff. Ticket office, chefs, cleaners, receptionists etc.

Hope they get treated right.

Not to mention any small business creditors we owe as they are always the ones shafted - See Kevin Bridges Rangers' face painting company bit.

Edited by JoetheRam

I've stayed fairly quiet on my opinion of Mel Morris until now.

He's taken a club, OUR club, from having: a relatively low Championship wage bill; an exciting brand of football and decent future prospects in 2014-15 and ruined it in 7 years. We had a decent team and ended up throwing money around (that we didn't need to!) on bang average players and inexperienced managers (I'm thinking mainly Clement here) who didn't have a clue; then tried finding loopholes around how much we were spending! Now we're in administration, will end up having to 'sell the family silver', staff will lose their jobs and we'll be lucky to have a club this time next year by the sounds of it.

Anyone who knows me will know how much DCFC means to me (and I'm guessing many of you on here are in similar position) I'm gutted... absolutely gutted... and MM deserves everything the fans sling at him tomorrow ?

Edited by Black ('n' White) Sheep

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

The amount of people who must have been lied to during this whole façade that's gone on for what now? 18 months or more? It's staggering.

I'll hold my hands up and admit it took me a long time to realise and I defended him much longer than I should have done.

The penny finally dropped when it came out about the ground sale,.a few months after he had sat at a fans forum and not even mentioned it.

Since then its been clear he is a complete bullshitter.

I hope a new owner is in the wings to takeover and sort this all out sharpish..its possible that this could happen with the Administration being put in place..

As for Morris, if this is all true which it appears to be, he shouldnt set foot in Pride park ever again...he walks away with his half a billion pounds leaving our club in flames..odious human being..

Just now, MuespachRam said:

what I am really mad about it (aside from Supers tattoo I have had since I was 16) is the DCFC licence plate I just bought for my wifes car.... that was $35 wasted.... think I can send the bill to the administrators?

Derby City Football Club est 2021, you’ll be fine mate keep it ??

24 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If we're going to do this we should do it properly. Let's try and rack up the biggest points deduction in a single season in football league history.

-12 for admin

-3 for unpaid wages

-12 for ffp

What else can we do?

We can take points of teams to stop them getting promoted ! Or make sure they get relegated.