Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m clearly not done with the kids any more, I don’t get what ‘+3 strong arm emoji’ means.

It doesn’t make any sense on a grammatical or mathematical level. 

I’ve got it! Does it means he’s having 3 extra w***s tonight?

Current young rams I respect but what jeff said and masion bennet comments I cant forgive or forget.

11 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Which is why I was rooting for Spurs to win the league rather than these classless cheating nobodys 

You mean you didn't get caught up in the 5000-1 romance of watching Huth and Morgan Greco Roman wrestling the opposition 30 times a match at every set piece.

Me neither

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You mean you didn't get caught up in the 5000-1 romance of watching Huth and Morgan Greco Roman wrestling the opposition 30 times a match at every set piece.

Me neither

Didn't get caught up at all by it mate.....I live near Scunny and everyone around me was rooting for them, they looked shocked when I said I wanted Spurs to win, they had no idea of Liecester's cheating background......if people looked into it properly it makes our case look tame

10 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Shiite pizzas, even worse tweets. Who the hell buys that over priced garbage? 

Not had one of their bloated dough ridden bloated excuses for Pizza for 30 years. I will endeavour to repeat that, by which time I will be 93. If I wasn’t a law abiding citizen I would super glue dead rats to the doors of their outlets.  I wish their twitter managing staff monstrous random fat burgs in their toilets in perpetuity. 

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Live music, with Beef and Cheese & Onion cobs at Noahs Ark after the match then Alf? The last time St George's Day dropped on a Saturday home match it was a fair old session iirc...?

I'll be here there and everywhere, Telegraph, Neptune, Tiger Bar, White Horse, Spent many a time in the Noahs, It's like a zoo in there, Especially when they had the meat raffle, I'll try and make it after the game, I've seen your picture so pretty sure I know who I'll be looking for, If not I'll shout out Uttoxeter ?

1 hour ago, jono said:

Not had one of their bloated dough ridden bloated excuses for Pizza for 30 years. I will endeavour to repeat that, by which time I will be 93. If I wasn’t a law abiding citizen I would super glue dead rats to the doors of their outlets.  I wish their twitter managing staff monstrous random fat burgs in their toilets in perpetuity. 

I'm not sure I get the vitriol to Dominos. They are just pointing out that our rivals will be having a bloody good laugh at our expense. As someone said, I don't give a duck about the bamfords like Leeds and Notts forest. 

The Leicester thing just shows that the social media people know nothing about football. That's just presumed rivalry, probably picked up by googling "who are Derby County's rival clubs?"

Dominos pizza is nice. What are you buying, Asda pizza?

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

I'm not sure I get the vitriol to Dominos. They are just pointing out that our rivals will be having a bloody good laugh at our expense. As someone said, I don't give a duck about the bamfords like Leeds and Notts forest. 

The Leicester thing just shows that the social media people know nothing about football. That's just presumed rivalry, probably picked up by googling "who are Derby County's rival clubs?"

Tastes like cardboard.  Hardly any sauce and dry.  Chicago town better and cheaper and less b*** ends as an organisation clearly.

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There's better pizza available in every town and city in the UK than Domino's.

It's right up there with Gregg's and Carling as a "why is this a success, it's terrible" question of the world is wrong wondering.

It's not a bad pizza. I've had a lot worse. Like the one I had with little charred bits of mushroom on the top, and a thick black ring around the base on the bottom. I argued with the delivery driver who just said, that's what deep pan looks like.

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

No mate, I just prefer thin ones that are vaguely Italian rather than pumped up American stodge. Oh no ! … you’re not going to tell me you like pineapple on Pizza are you ? This could get messy ?

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

It's not a bad pizza. I've had a lot worse. Like the one I had with little charred bits of mushroom on the top, and a thick black ring around the base on the bottom. I argued with the delivery driver who just said, that's what deep pan looks like.

I just don't rate Domino's at all. For that sort of thing I'd marginally prefer pizza hut but it's kind of a split the difference. I just don't get the massive success of completely mediocre chains.

Within 10 minutes of where I live there's 4 places that do better pizza.

1 minute ago, jono said:

No mate, I just prefer thin ones that are vaguely Italian rather than pumped up American stodge. Oh no ! … you’re not going to tell me you like pineapple on Pizza are you ? This could get messy ?

They do thin crust, and Italian base too.

Psycholgically speaking, this argument about pizzas would be called ‘deflecting’, I think.