Please sack them NOW

Archied

1 minute ago, WilkoRam said:

You’re dead on there. I mean he’s been given all these resources, we have a great squad full of talent. Could not ask for better conditions to manage under and with a host of managers lining up to take the job then why do we keep him in post? ?

Unusually for me I spotted your sarcasm and, as I said, I'm not in the Rooney out camp but you do have to wonder how long he can remain in position if the current run continues. He has, without doubt, been dealt a terrible hand but even with the limited squad at his disposal, it could be argued that we should be picking up more than 8 points from 17 games and 2 from the last 9

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Unusually for me I spotted your sarcasm and, as I said, I'm not in the Rooney out camp but you do have to wonder how long he can remain in position if the current run continues. He has, without doubt, been dealt a terrible hand but even with the limited squad at his disposal, it could be argued that we should be picking up more than 8 points from 17 games and 2 from the last 9

Maybe we'll finally replace Martin now CKR seems injured long-term?

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I thought we all understood that the squad and management were up against it and it was time for better or worse to stick with them? Didn't last long did it. 

What can you replace with? What players can anyone else bring in?

Was same when Cocu left, people want change and there’s a lot of hot air but there’s no solutions until any manager can actually make meaningful signings

54 minutes ago, Archied said:

How long since a league win ? what style are we trying to play ? It’s a shambles on the field with a decent starting 11 , we are open as hell down our right , disjointed going forward and disorganised in defence ,, it’s a joke , ex player with zero management skills and ex pundit with no skill either ,, please god give it to wassell over these clowns 

Yeah let’s sack the manager that has just today lead us to top of the league. 

Edited by MuespachRam

Just now, Archied said:

There’s a chance that someone else could organise what we have into surviving , not a chance Rooney and rosenior can , total amateur night 

You genuinely think that anyone could organise that shower…? I am not the biggest Rooney fan to be honest, he is doing the best with what he has for and I would much rather stick with him that give It to Wassall or Stevie Mac for the 24th time. 

at least the season isn’t going to be boring…..

27 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I’m in the WR out camp. Got a few spare tents left if anyone is interested

23 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

What can you replace with? What players can anyone else bring in?

Was same when Cocu left, people want change and there’s a lot of hot air but there’s no solutions until any manager can actually make meaningful signings

Then he needs to do better with what he has got. He can’t seem to motivate the players or get them playing in an offensive way. First half especially today was like watching paint dry. Let’s see what Wassall can do…..

13 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You genuinely think that anyone could organise that shower…? I am not the biggest Rooney fan to be honest, he is doing the best with what he has for and I would much rather stick with him that give It to Wassall or Stevie Mac for the 24th time. 

at least the season isn’t going to be boring…..

Why not, they are better than him…

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Then he needs to do better with what he has got. He can’t seem to motivate the players or get them playing in an offensive way. First half especially today was like watching paint dry. Let’s see what Wassall can do…..

Would take him in a heartbeat over Rooney and ros , ive been against a Mac 3 appointment but by god I would crawl over glass at this point for that switch

Edited by Archied

Everyone saying Rooney has been dealt a bad hand? Yes 100% he has.But do you know what he could do? He could improve and inspire the players he has available.Has he improved Sibley? Bird? Knight? Err.. nope.Compare him to someone down the road... Burton were absolutely rock bottom..lots of points behind..JFH came in..signed loads of players and they immediately.. straight away.. absolutely stormed up the league to finish mid table..and with a 100% record so far this season.Thats what a inspiring manager can do... something Rooney has utterly failed at so far.Can we afford to wait to see if he can achieve the same as JFH?

41 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

To be honest pal, I understand your point and the record is poor under any circumstances but I don’t see what this revolving door of managers will achieve when there are bigger issues at the club that are a bigger contributing factor to our current situation.