Please sack them NOW

Archied

8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Mate,we were awful,pub football standard and Wayne takes responsibility as the boss.

Luck didn't come into it,we were poor in most areas despite the players trying their best.

Wayne's tactics and decisions were baffling...we had defenders attacking and our best attackers mostly defending which just didn't work.

Exactly…….it’s not even the defeat- that I can take on the chin.

My problem is the utter shambles of a “tactical system” pre Sibley.

Look difference in performance in Shinnie, first part of the game he looked like he didn’t have a scoobie what he was doing/where he was supposed to be.

After the change he was much improved, had his aggression back and played to a position he understood!

15 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

To be fair to Roy (as once upon time we were partners in crime on here and disagreed on little) he is being extremely loyal to who is clearly a hero to him in the past and I admire that up to a point 

I think tho that even Roy will come to the point where he sees Wayne's time at this club had run its course even if it's not the end of his managerial career elsewhere.

He has to be given chance. If he doesn't get chance then I won't be surprised. That's all.

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

How many has he won in 18?

You need to realise that our club are going to struggle all season to stay up due to circumstances.

Rooney is doing his best and that’s my final word tonight on this. 

Im looking forward to going to the Hull game .

Morrison was good today so looking forward to seeing him in a Derby shirt again 

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Look Byrne was responsible for both their goals .

He had a torrid time. 

He's not looking confident. I thought he had an ordinary 1st half, and that when he went back to playing a 'straight forward' fullback he'd be more comfortable, but he just got worse. 

38 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

Rooney & Rosenior need to go. Unfortunately Mel doesn't seem to want to pay to get rid of them, and they seem too stubborn to resign. 

It annoyed me during the pre game interview with Rooney saying he knows all the fans are right behind him. Well if he actually read these forums or bothered to look into it, he would find that the majority actually want him gone!

Is Mel allowed to spend the money to pay him off?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's not looking confident. I thought he had an ordinary 1st half, and that when he went back to playing a 'straight forward' fullback he'd be more comfortable, but he just got worse. 

Normally he plays well but today he got caught for both Posh goals and like you say was poor 1st half. 

He will come good again but needs to make sure he’s defensively sounder than that. 

I can’t for the life of me understand the Rooney detractors wanting him sacked. 

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Is Mel allowed to spend the money to pay him off?

No….exactly. I’m not sure why people are calling for his sacking!

Rooney only leaves if/when he’s had enough.

Mel don’t have the money to get rid, the only alternative to that could be Mel making Rooney’s job as difficult as poss to force him out, but that’s a very dodgy prospect.

21 minutes ago, Curtains said:

A change of manager will not help at this time .

We so nearly won today and I thought Sibley did well when he came on.  

Fouled all the time .

Shame he handled the ball and got booked .

Byrne was poor today defensively ,

I thought Morrison might have stayed on because Joz didn’t work. .

Posh we’re always going to be up for their 1st game at home. 

How many games do you give him then? Are you happy for him to take us down ?

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Normally he plays well but today he got caught for both Posh goals and like you say was poor 1st half. 

He will come good again but needs to make sure he’s defensively sounder than that. 

We are not improving.

We have won 1 in 18 league games,2 in 20 I think.

The team looks confused and disorganised.

That's why curtain's.

7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Mel don’t have the money to get rid, the only alternative to that could be Mel making Rooney’s job as difficult as poss to force him out, but that’s a very dodgy prospect.

To be fair,he's having a good crack at forcing himself out over the past month or so,I'm not sure how Mel could make it worse other than supplying him with incriminating photographs involving a nun,3 Springer spaniels and a large pack of lurpak.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Because there is a belief that the squad is under-performing owing to Rooney. We started with one oap striker and one yops striker, plus two oap cbs. Oh and an under-performing RB. Storm the league! ?

Edited by RoyMac5

8 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Isn't Mel worth at least 450m still?