Please sack them NOW

Archied

How long since a league win ? what style are we trying to play ? It’s a shambles on the field with a decent starting 11 , we are open as hell down our right , disjointed going forward and disorganised in defence ,, it’s a joke , ex player with zero management skills and ex pundit with no skill either ,, please god give it to wassell over these clowns 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Whatever but I'm sure you started by saying we can't sack Morris.?

One line isn't a list. ? You put the 2nd line in and made a list, so ner! ? Sacking the manager is always the first line of defence for poor owners. You think we as fans would realise that by now. There's only one desk the buck should stop on. #COYR 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

One line isn't a list. ? You put the 2nd line in and made a list, so ner! ? Sacking the manager is always the first line of defence for poor owners. You think we as fans would realise that by now. There's only one desk the buck should stop on. #COYR 

It could be. Let me list all the teams we have beaten (in a competitive match) since the end of February. Erm, 1. So nah nah na nah nah. ?.

I know you're a big Rooney fan and I'm not really in the Rooney out camp but, there must come a time when the buck also stops at the manager.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

It could be. Let me list all the teams we have beaten (in a competitive match) since the end of February. Erm, 1. So nah nah na nah nah. ?.

I know you're a big Rooney fan and I'm not really in the Rooney out camp but, there must come a time when the buck also stops at the manager.

You’re dead on there. I mean he’s been given all these resources, we have a great squad full of talent. Could not ask for better conditions to manage under and with a host of managers lining up to take the job then why do we keep him in post? ?

2 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

You’re dead on there. I mean he’s been given all these resources, we have a great squad full of talent. Could not ask for better conditions to manage under and with a host of managers lining up to take the job then why do we keep him in post? ?

Agree, time for him to go..