Please sack them NOW

Archied

8 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

that is the whole debating point. Some say that he is and some say that he isn't.

You can't ascribe pitiful individual errors to him.

But you surely can ascribe the ideas of split cbs, dropping cms, overloaded single flanks and all the other mumbo jumbo that doesn't seem to be working to him and the coaching team.

So then, do you trust them to implement a simpler style. Or are they unable to - that is the debate to have.

Add  Zonal marking

12 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

We have gone 17 league games without a win,that's enough to be honest,I really don't want to see it reach 29 if we add another 12 games with Wayne in charge.

correct.

and its 50 odd games in charge now and we still don't know what Rooney is trying to achieve in terms of playing style

4 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

That was quick 

#Rooney 

To be fair to Roy (as once upon time we were partners in crime on here and disagreed on little) he is being extremely loyal to who is clearly a hero to him in the past and I admire that up to a point 

I think tho that even Roy will come to the point where he sees Wayne's time at this club had run its course even if it's not the end of his managerial career elsewhere.

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

How many times before we say enough is enough Curtains. One win in 18 now ?

Definitely not yet .

Morrison wouldn’t have come to Derby if he thought Rooney was going to be sacked .

You can’t legislate for Byrne completely losing the plot can you or CKR getting a bad injury. 

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What did Rooney do wrong today .

We we’re unlucky 

Mate,we were awful,pub football standard and Wayne takes responsibility as the boss.

Luck didn't come into it,we were poor in most areas despite the players trying their best.

Wayne's tactics and decisions were baffling...we had defenders attacking and our best attackers mostly defending which just didn't work.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

Just now, Curtains said:

Definitely not yet .

Morrison wouldn’t have come to Derby if he thought Rooney was going to be sacked .

You can’t legislate for Byrne completely losing the plot can you or CKR getting a bad injury. 

But at the end of the day, regardless, the Manager takes responsibility…

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What did Rooney do wrong today .

We we’re unlucky 

Going to see the argument a lot I fear... 

Its not a one off...its constant!! 

We switch off, we go a goal up and sit back, we make negative substitutions, we don't track runners, we mess about at the back, we have no leadership on or off the pitch, we concede goals and points again and again late on.

We don't control games, we pass the ball lazily across the back, we have a settle for a point at worst mentality in play /formation /substitutions. 

Going to happen again and again. 

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Mate,we were awful,pub football standard and Wayne takes responsibility as the boss.

Luck didn't come into it,we were poor in most areas despite the players trying their best.

Wayne's tactics and decisions were baffling...we had defenders attacking and out best attackers mostly defending which just didn't work.

A change of manager will not help at this time .

We so nearly won today and I thought Sibley did well when he came on.  

Fouled all the time .

Shame he handled the ball and got booked .

Byrne was poor today defensively ,

I thought Morrison might have stayed on because Joz didn’t work. .

Posh we’re always going to be up for their 1st game at home. 

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

To be fair to Roy (as once upon time we were partners in crime on here and disagreed on little) he is being extremely loyal to who is clearly a hero to him in the past and I admire that up to a point 

I think tho that even Roy will come to the point where he sees Wayne's time at this club had run its course even if it's not the end of his managerial career elsewhere.

I think @RoyMac5is a great poster on this forum. 

Buuuuut…….Wayne needs to go ?

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Going to see the argument a lot I fear... 

Its not a one off...its constant!! 

We switch off, we go a goal up and sit back, we make negative substitutions, we don't track runners, we mess about at the back, we have no leadership on or off the pitch, we concede goals and points again and again late on.

We don't control games, we pass the ball lazily across the back, we have a settle for a point at worst mentality in play /formation /substitutions. 

Going to happen again and again. 

Look Byrne was responsible for both their goals .

He had a torrid time.