I like adam boulder now on radio Derby

B4ev6is

Chris Coles was saying during the Betis friendly that Steele has his own football coaching/consultancy business I think, and now restrictions have been lifted he’s back on that. 

However Steele is doing the Salford cup game. Assume it will be a mixture of both throughout the season.

Bolder is too much like Ramage. Listening to the commo yesterday was horrible. Without Steele to calm him down, Dawes just tries to out-shout his co-commentator. It's terrible to listen to.

Steele and Dawes complement each other well. Bolder and Dawes are like a cheese grater over the ears.

How anybody can miss Ramage is beyond me. It was just loud noise. Shouting loud nonsense does not equate to ‘passion’.
However, any commentary will be bad with Ed Dawes in the chair. Worst commentator Radio Derby have ever had. 

TBF I haven’t heard Adam Bolder as I am boycotting RD until such time as they see sense and let Dawes go. 

31 minutes ago, LazloW said:

How anybody can miss Ramage is beyond me. It was just loud noise. Shouting loud nonsense does not equate to ‘passion’.
However, any commentary will be bad with Ed Dawes in the chair. Worst commentator Radio Derby have ever had. 

TBF I haven’t heard Adam Bolder as I am boycotting RD until such time as they see sense and let Dawes go. 

I would say it’s poor taste to actively want someone out of a job because you don’t like their style. It’s worth remembering these aren’t multi-millionaire ex-footballers that have been gifted this opportunity. 

I don’t listen to Radio Derby a lot, but when I do I don’t mind Ed personally.

24 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I would say it’s poor taste to actively want someone out of a job because you don’t like their style. It’s worth remembering these aren’t multi-millionaire ex-footballers that have been gifted this opportunity. 

I don’t listen to Radio Derby a lot, but when I do I don’t mind Ed personally.

I said I wouldn't be listening until such time as Ed Dawes is no longer the commentator.  That isn't quite the same as 'actively' wanting somebody out of a job is it? I'm not mounting a campaign against him, picketing Radio Derby headquarters until he is fired, going on hunger strike until they replace him with somebody less obnoxious, asking my MP to ask questions in the house or organising a march. No, I made a throwaway remark on an internet forum. But thanks for trying to make me feel bad about it. He can - and will - stay at Radio Derby as long as either he wants to , or as long the station want him (he might not be 'let go' for many many years). I just won't be listening. Which I'm sure is no skin of anybody's nose.  

16 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I said I wouldn't be listening until such time as Ed Dawes is no longer the commentator.  That isn't quite the same as 'actively' wanting somebody out of a job is it? I'm not mounting a campaign against him, picketing Radio Derby headquarters until he is fired, going on hunger strike until they replace him with somebody less obnoxious, asking my MP to ask questions in the house or organising a march. No, I made a throwaway remark on an internet forum. But thanks for trying to make me feel bad about it. He can - and will - stay at Radio Derby as long as either he wants to , or as long the station want him (he might not be 'let go' for many many years). I just won't be listening. Which I'm sure is no skin of anybody's nose.  

Got to agree, he is absolute dog mess rubbish. 
I listen to the video coverage with Barker, much much better.