Derby County Vs Notts County pre season friendly Meadow Lane 1st August 1 pm k.o.

Tyler Durden

13 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Been listening to Nottingham Hospitals Radio commentary!

http://nhradio.org.uk/play-online/

Rams doing well, some good Rams youngsters getting praise from the Notts radio staff.

Adversity sometimes reveals new stars in the making....

[crosses fingers]

Great find. Seems good commentary. The brilliance of hospital radio. 

21 minutes ago, Rev said:

Hope your ok?

Ohh yeah, fit and fine thanks (at home in Brum!)

I just happened to find the commentary online so I stuck with it!

Tom Lawrence 'Panenka' penalty 2-0, Derby coasting (if only there were points at stake!)

Edited by Woodypecker

32 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Great to hear young Eiran Cashin has been playing well. As far as I'm aware he isn't a "player of professional standing" at the club so if he were to start next week that would prevent us making one of the 4 signings, taking it down to only 3. Tough for the lad, but that's why it's odd he's playing today while Jordan Brown (who is of professional standing) captained the U23s in the last game.

Very pleased Rooney is only playing Derby players in this match. Definitely the right call. But picking a new player from the academy is a strange one given the circumstances, harsh as it would be on the lad to leave him out because of the current embargo.

Is this correct? If we play one of the kids because we can’t sign players this means we are then actually not allowed to sign a player because the kid has now become of professional standing? You couldn’t make it up. 

1 minute ago, Woodypecker said:

Ohh yeah, fit and sine thanks (at home in Brum!)

I just happened to find the commentary online so I stuck with it!

Tom Lawrence 'Panenka' penalty 2-0, Derby coasting (if only there were points at stake!)

100% record in August. I'll take that ?