Derby County Vs Notts County pre season friendly Meadow Lane 1st August 1 pm k.o.

Tyler Durden

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

When was the last time one of our defenders scored a header from a corner?

I seem to remember Matt Clarke kept coming close, did he ever get it over the line in the end?

My memory fails, the best I can remember is Darren Moore, in the second leg of the playoffs against Southampton ??

Sir Jake with his 90th minute screamer against the gumps surely... ?

Cashin starts next week. Done really well. Brave, looks assured, good reading of the game and keeps it simple. He’s definitely got a future in the game. 

Young lads in midfield good on the ball but not good out of possession going backwards, not good at tracking runners but that’s inexperience. Really like look of Thompson, Sibley been lively, Watson hasn’t delivered 

3 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

When was the last time one of our defenders scored a header from a corner?

I seem to remember Matt Clarke kept coming close, did he ever get it over the line in the end?

My memory fails, the best I can remember is Darren Moore, in the second leg of the playoffs against Southampton ??

Sir lord Buckenbauer against the red dogs … well that’s the one i choose to remember 

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Sir Jake with his 90th minute screamer against the gumps surely... ?

Man what a game!!!

Remember that awful end though to a forest game?? We scored 93rd min or so, ref calls it back for a penalty. We miss, and then didn't it repeat, we score again and it's another penalty called back by the ref, we miss a second time and it ends a draw

This happened or was it just a nightmare??

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

Man what a game!!!

Remember that awful end though to a forest game?? We scored 93rd min or so, ref calls it back for a penalty. We miss, and then didn't it repeat, we score again and it's another penalty called back by the ref, we miss a second time and it ends a draw

Ahh that was in late 2008 and will be forever known as the "Attwell" match after the eponymous ref of that game. 

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Cashin has been superb so far in this half.

Looked very assured and strong in the tackle. Well done young man!

Aye, aye 'ello , Dawsons no match for our Cashin !.....Shinnie is better than Eusebio and Forest are in for a Thrashin' !

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

Man what a game!!!

That was Stuart Atwell, a few weeks after he’d given that goal to Watford that actually went wide. 

Miles Addison scored both headers didnt he? And Barazite missed the penalty.