Jack Wilshere - joined Aarhus

DCFC1388

• 1 month later...

If he gets games under his belt and stays fit why wouldn't we sign him?

My silly brain thinks he's gone to this team I've never heard of so he can come play for us when all the rubbish off the pitch is settled.

41 minutes ago, BBG83 said:

My silly brain thinks he's gone to this team I've never heard of so he can come play for us when all the rubbish off the pitch is settled.

I'd argue that if Ravel stays we wouldn't need him. They would likely occupy the same place in the team and both be at the higher end of the wage structure we will be limited to.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

1 hour ago, BBG83 said:

Nice idea, but I'm afraid it really is a silly thought and a tad disrespectful towards the team which is older than DCFC, can pay better salary and offer higher quality games than League 1.

I guess he doesn't really need money anymore, so it's all about where he wants to be injured next.

Edited by Dimmu
Looks like he has played in 4 games. Not sure has he been injured, not good enough or both

21 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Nice idea, but I'm afraid it really is a silly thought and a tad disrespectful towards the team which is older than DCFC, can pay better salary and offer higher quality games than League 1.

I guess he doesn't really need money anymore, so it's all about where he wants to be injured next.

soccerbase  says he’s played 7 games   Booked twice and yet to taste victory. 

• 2 weeks later...