2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the Championship, Coventry, Peterborough and Reading also haven't released their away kits yet, so it's not a situation that's unique to Derby.
In the Premier League, Wolverhampton, Burnley and Southampton (though they have released their third kit) also haven't, while Crystal Palace have weirdly released their away kits, but not their home kit.

Didn’t want to start a thread about this but...

Just tried to look at the megastore with thoughts on buying one of those Amber/gold training tops and track suit bottoms. Kept coming up “ sorry Your search doesn’t match any products” or words to that effect...on whatever I tried to look at, kits, training, retro. 

Whats going on ? Any ideas ?

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Didn’t want to start a thread about this but...

Just tried to look at the megastore with thoughts on buying one of those Amber/gold training tops and track suit bottoms. Kept coming up “ sorry Your search doesn’t match any products” or words to that effect...on whatever I tried to look at, kits, training, retro. 

Whats going on ? Any ideas ?

It’s working fine for me.

Good price that, 39 quid. I suggested similar, well not really that similar I suppose as my idea was hooped as opposed to striped...got slaughtered but I still like the idea and still think it would go well with jeans and my highly polished blue Doc Martens.

I accept however I am in the vast minority. ☹️

51 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Good price that, 39 quid. I suggested similar, well not really that similar I suppose as my idea was hooped as opposed to striped...got slaughtered but I still like the idea and still think it would go well with jeans and my highly polished blue Doc Martens.

I accept however I am in the vast minority. ☹️

Kids price unfortunately. £50 for adults still.