2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First post on the forum. Not sure if anyone has picked up on this at dcfc.co.uk but thought I'd share.

Derby County is committed to responsible gambling, and unbranded kits are available by emailing DCFCmegastore@dcfc.co.uk; and the junior kits will not be branded.

glad this is being made available for anyone not liking the sponsor or wanting a simplier shirt. I've ordered a plain one. 

Edited by Dcfcmike

1 minute ago, Dcfcmike said:

First post on the forum. Not sure if anyone has picked up on this at dcfc.co.uk but thought I'd share.

Derby County is committed to responsible gambling, and unbranded kits are available by emailing DCFCmegastore@dcfc.co.uk; and the junior kits will not be branded.

glad this is being made available for anyone not liking the sponsor or wanting a similar site. I've ordered a plain one. 

Yes, I think it's been mentioned before but it's a timely reminder - thank you. And welcome to the Forum! 

Edited by angieram

Not the worst I've seen, but I'm no regular shirt buyer anyway (usually prefer the simpler training tops).

If that blue is meant to be a nod to the '70's/league winners, then all I can say is it don't look like any blue I remember from my debut years!  (Then again, I distinctly recall wearing a silk number around my wrist which was positively "sky blue"!)  

As for that keeper's shirt... I'm seeing a sponsor-less version... I'm seeing Mucker cycling along the prom at some Cote D'Azure resort... I'm seeing lots of girls running after him, asking for photo's.  Jeez, I will look absolutely gorgeous in that!

When's the shop open again?

#Phwoar!

1 hour ago, Dcfcmike said:

glad this is being made available for anyone not liking the sponsor or wanting a simplier shirt. I've ordered a plain one. 

Welcome to the forum, Mike, and great point. I got last season’s pink 3rd kit without the sponsor and it looks bloody lovely. And the lady I dealt with in the Ramtique was really helpful. ?

36 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Not that impressed with it but I don’t exactly stress over new kits.

£50 certainly puts me off buying one.

There’s no nod to the league winning kit there in my opinion.

Just release this and be done with it! 

A2BAD2D8-AA54-48CE-BE99-C6B5F50C5227.png

Never liked that kit, just because it was exactly the same as Etwall Rangers.  Worst thing was they had it first!

£50 is a bargain compared to what we pay. Try $159.00. We usually have at least 6-7 jerseys for the year as well. Home and away and third alternative as well as indigenous, charity, women in league and every couple of years there is a super heroes jersey coinciding with Marvel film releases.

Here’s a few of the different ones.

FC5A41BC-7F5C-4C2C-8FEE-C561DEC35DDD.thumb.jpeg.eb7a82f3b1f68aafa9fece58ec5a67ab.jpegECB433E0-9C8B-4858-B298-01081320C825.thumb.jpeg.86d2d7440cf3bd2fab061535205c8e6b.jpegE7DEC759-ACE2-4ED7-892E-F9F0F62A51F4.thumb.jpeg.31e14dcccdfa6a81e482f497c6b2da4f.jpeg

6 hours ago, Stagtime said:

£50 is a bargain compared to what we pay. Try $159.00. We usually have at least 6-7 jerseys for the year as well. Home and away and third alternative as well as indigenous, charity, women in league and every couple of years there is a super heroes jersey coinciding with Marvel film releases.

Here’s a few of the different ones...

Yes, it seems to be sew the badge on any shirt you like. How is that even recognisable - Aussies better stick to rugby. ?

7 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Here’s a few of the different ones.

FC5A41BC-7F5C-4C2C-8FEE-C561DEC35DDD.thumb.jpeg.eb7a82f3b1f68aafa9fece58ec5a67ab.jpegECB433E0-9C8B-4858-B298-01081320C825.thumb.jpeg.86d2d7440cf3bd2fab061535205c8e6b.jpegE7DEC759-ACE2-4ED7-892E-F9F0F62A51F4.thumb.jpeg.31e14dcccdfa6a81e482f497c6b2da4f.jpeg

My god they are awful, although could do with the fake abs on the green one. 

Edited by TexasRam

21 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

This isn't the away kit. There are a couple of doctored pictures of it knocking about. With and without the dark blue on the sleeve 

I think it will be the away kit to be honest. This is the original, the doctored picture is the one with the pattern continuing up the sleeves. A guy on twitter mocked it up to show the difference, as he thought it would look better with the pattern continuing.

Edited by DJAY

On 16/07/2021 at 21:06, Dcfcmike said:

This is class, thank you. I wouldn't have bought one otherwise as i don't feel comfortable advertising a betting company - I've seen too many people negatively impacted by gambling... some of those who won't admit it mind.