2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

What do you mean doesn’t have the correct badge ? It’s the badge of the time isn’t it ? Just checked the Hull crest, it’s not embroidered directly on the the shirt, they’ve made a badge and sewn the badge onto the shirt.

I said the retro shirt (ours) doesn't have the correct badge. As for theirs I'd rather a badge sewn on than a printed on one.

39 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Away kit has been leaked.

DC32089E-00AC-4716-909B-3282860E4FE9.jpeg

I’m just thinking if it wasn’t for the little foldy collar crossover weird thing at the bottom. Just a hoop collar and I think I’d be liking this.

57 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I said the retro shirt (ours) doesn't have the correct badge. As for theirs I'd rather a badge sewn on than a printed on one.

Yes, I know you did. I covered both subjects though maybe not as clearly as I thought. 

It actually occurred to me when I was out in the garden you may have meant you would prefer the crest that had just the black ram’s head, the one I would associate with say, the Willie Carling era. ?

8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

It actually occurred to me when I was out in the garden you may have meant you would prefer the crest that had just the black ram’s head, the one I would associate with say, the Willie Carling era. ?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I should have found a photo it would have been simpler! ?

s-l500.jpg

RoyMac.jpg

Edited by RoyMac5

7 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I’m an old fogey and thought fantastic when I saw the shirt Roy Mac was wearing then I saw the hotch potch CKR was wearing and heart sank. It’s dreadful , it’s even the wrong shade of blue as well. Big thumbs down from Reggie the Dinosaur 

I thought the shade of blue was weird too. I'm guessing it's for contrast.

I'm ok with it over all, but the one Roy Mac was wearing would have been sweet.

It would be good if they followed the NFL and for a few games a year they could wear throw back shirts.

1 hour ago, zaragozaram said:

Well now I am confused

image.thumb.png.650a191862871271e2cf673ec0aef57b.png

Perhaps the club have leaked a couple of photos to see who is sending pics and breaking the NDA they should’ve signed.

It was…

Rebekah Vardy