when can we expect the player retained list?

Woodley Ram

1 hour ago, tinman said:

I don’t get the big hoohah about its not being published yet. 
there won’t be any surprises in there. Jozefzoon and Carson will be released.  All it will say against wisdom, Davies and Waghorn is that they are out of contact but are negotiating a new deal. 

In a normal season you would be right, it’s just another thing from a long list that we seem to be weeks behind literally every other club on. At least we’ve got a new pitch though 

2 hours ago, tinman said:

I don’t get the big hoohah about its not being published yet. 
there won’t be any surprises in there. Jozefzoon and Carson will be released.  All it will say against wisdom, Davies and Waghorn is that they are out of contact but are negotiating a new deal. 

It's always the U18 and U23 retained players and new scholars that I look forward to seeing

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

so its Friday and my question is ....does Saturday and Sunday count as this week or next......is the list released today or Sunday? 

The retained list has been announced on these dates in recent seasons:
15/05/17
18/05/18
03/06/19
03/08/20

As it's getting later every year, we won't find our until late August ?

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The retained list has been announced on these dates in recent seasons:
15/05/17
18/05/18
03/06/19
03/08/20

As it's getting later every year, we won't find our until late August ?

A lot of players might not get offers from other clubs so that might be very likely 

On 12/06/2021 at 01:07, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Probably not.  The amount of players we will be retaining will fit on a matchbox.  If it's a 500 page list of retained players your after perhaps head over to the Forest forum. 

We need more Swan in Vestament to match other teams and to light the season up. 

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

Wonder why they rejected Marriotts deal

I’d guess that the contract extensions and how they affected our amortisation figures were a key part of the EFL charges that were being appealed at that stage. And/or maybe part of a soft embargo for delayed wages over Christmas?