Jordon Ibe

Sean

As others have said, he didn't look like he'd get back in our team from his first appearances in the U-23's.

I think it was the 20+ yd rocket into the top corner that gave it away.

Good luck Ibe, keep on keeping on.

3 hours ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

Shame it didn't work out.

The straight line amortisation is gonna look pretty steep!  Hope the EFL don't kick up a fuss...

RLJ

Not sure if this was a joke or not? Apologies if it was haha.

No amortisation cost as came in for nothing and leaves as nothing. 

5 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

All heart, as usual ?

It’s obvious some people have no experience of running a business. Why we would pay good money to someone  with untold issues who as far as I can see has shown little to no effort to rehabilitate. I have shown tremendous support to lots of people. Those that show some real effort to rehabilitate. Those that don’t try then not for me. But whose decision was it to waste more money 

2 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

It’s obvious some people have no experience of running a business. Why we would pay good money to someone  with untold issues who as far as I can see has shown little to no effort to rehabilitate. I have shown tremendous support to lots of people. Those that show some real effort to rehabilitate. Those that don’t try then not for me. But whose decision was it to waste more money 

Sometimes "dont try" is, in reality, "can't try". He maybe just too broken to accomplish what Derby and himself want. 

4 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

It’s obvious some people have no experience of running a business.

Well yeah, thanks for that stunning insight. Empathy and responsibility though need not be mutually exclusive though, save for in your mind, clearly. Quite amusing that you actually think nobody else can discern that this was not a good piece of business though. I've not actually seen a single post suggesting otherwise, but thank god we have you to point out the sublimely ducking obvious all the same ?