Relegation watch

Spanish

2 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

If it goes to the last game, Derby v Sheff Wed and winner stays up, you can put money on Sky Sports having it as their main live match.

Oh definitely, especially now that the promotion and playoff places have been decided

1 hour ago, DCFCJim87 said:

I hope this doesn't happen re the legal action it would be embarrassing and desperate. The very fact that if they stay up they'll have beaten us twice, Rotherham beat us twice etc... is why we'd go down and we shouldn't argue with that we've been carp and deserve everything we get as a club. 

embarrassing and desperate, 2 words that sum up DCFC

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

We were that when we had to sell the stadium to ourselves tbh.

Sad ain’t it.  The Derby way is a by phrase for an embarrassing pile of poo.  We would be a laughing stock if anybody outside the A52 cared

Just now, Spanish said:

Sad ain’t it.  The Derby way is a by phrase for an embarrassing pile of poo.  We would be a laughing stock if anybody outside the A52 cared.

That's the worst thing there, was a time BM (before Mel) when lots 'cared' and we could be their second team...

10 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

The fact we're relying on Rotherham to keep losing and notts forest saving our skins says it all at this point.. maybe we'll survive but we are crawling there 

Most teams on the edge of relegation are in exactly the same position.  Grasping at anything.  

6 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

we are bottom of the form table and have retrieved 6 points from 39... it's absolutely desperate times. 

I was going to say, we've been unlucky in some games...but that's a symptom of relegation threatened teams too. I don't care who the manager is, all that matters is staying up. But I can't see this squad doing it - so we depend on others failing too. #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

Taking it that Brentford do us a favour in midweek v Rotherham (just be our luck if they play a weakened side), the worry for me is that both Rotherham and Wendies have winnable home games, against Florist and Blackburn that I expect them both to win. A defeat for us at Swansea is almost certain. That means we are a point ahead of both going in to the final game with us needing a draw against Wendies and Rotherham not to win at Cardiff. I just can’t see us getting that vital point, expect a similar game and result as today....

10 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Taking it that Brentford do us a favour in midweek v Rotherham (just be our luck if they play a weakened side), the worry for me is that both Rotherham and Wendies have winnable home games, against Florist and Blackburn that I expect them both to win. A defeat for us at Swansea is almost certain. That means we are a point ahead of both going in to the final game with us needing a draw against Wendies and Rotherham not to win at Cardiff. I just can’t see us getting that vital point, expect a similar game and result as today....

It's much worse than that, don't forget Rotherham would still have another game at Luton .

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

The points we needed were there today. 

I’ve not seen any of the game today other than when I turned on my sky go app I saw both Brum goals. If there is someone to blame it’s probably me. 

But I saw the team line up and could see Rooney went super cautious, we took the lead and went even more cautious and couldn’t defend it out. 

Was this performance a million miles different to Preston?!

We will not get another point with Rooney in charge. We have to hope Rotherham lose 3 of their last 4 and Wednesday lose next weekend. If it goes to the last day with Wednesday we’ll go down.