Relegation watch

Spanish

2 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

If Brum manage to get the win I think that almost secures their place barring disasters...which can only help our cause.

Mathematical not safe but there are enough teams with less points to mean they are safe.  Excellent end to the season

3 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

3 wins in a row for Coventry. It just shows you doesn't it, with the right mentality, spirit and application it is doable. In the space of a week, they have gone from being in serious danger to guaranteeing safety. If they can do it, why can't we? 

Err... because they (just like Brum) have a fully trained professional manager in charge.. it makes s big difference! Who'd have thought it eh?

3 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

3 wins in a row for Coventry. It just shows you doesn't it, with the right mentality, spirit and application it is doable. In the space of a week, they have gone from being in serious danger to guaranteeing safety. If they can do it, why can't we? 

Coventry have gone above Bristol City into 15th tonight, that’s not too shabby is it considering their position a month ago. Why do we appear to lack desire and belief ?

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

they still have 2 games in hand on us and are only 4 points behind. I still fancy them to get something against Barnsley but probably nothing against Brentford. I'd imagine that'll leave them 3 points behind with 3 to play. I still think sheffield wednesday are our biggest worries- they've got boro and forest up next and they're both winnable for them. Obviously if we get a win against birmingham or swansea then we're doing ourselves a big help but i can't see us getting more than a point from those 2. 

Rotherham were beaten by Boro, we were beaten by ourselves not trying. 

Jose' fired by Spurs as "10 players were looking to leave" if he stayed.  Are we having the same reaction from our players not buying in to Rooney's methods?

IF we win at Birmingham, IF Rotherham lose to Barnsley and Brentford and IF Sheffield Wednesday lose to Middlesbrough at the weekend

Yes, a lot of IFs, but it would put us 7 clear of Rotherham with three to play and Sheffield Wednesday unable to catch us.

After spending all day planning League One life in my head the minor glimmer of hope is back. It's the Derby way.

5 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

they still have 2 games in hand on us and are only 4 points behind. I still fancy them to get something against Barnsley but probably nothing against Brentford. I'd imagine that'll leave them 3 points behind with 3 to play. I still think sheffield wednesday are our biggest worries- they've got boro and forest up next and they're both winnable for them. Obviously if we get a win against birmingham or swansea then we're doing ourselves a big help but i can't see us getting more than a point from those 2. 

Really? Big local Derby and Barnsley are at home desperate for the win to cement their play off position?And with Rotherham's recent gruelling schedule I wouldn't like to call that one.

1 minute ago, MickD said:

Rotherham were beaten by Boro, we were beaten by ourselves not trying. 

Jose' fired by Spurs as "10 players were looking to leave" if he stayed.  Are we having the same reaction from our players not buying in to Rooney's methods?

Has he gone yet

Just now, Patrick Rams said:

Really? Big local Derby and Barnsley are at home desperate for the win to cement their play off position?And with Rotherham's recent gruelling schedule I wouldn't like to call that one.

Barnsley winning tonight so would have virtually secured play of place. Nothing to play for

5 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Coventry have gone above Bristol City into 15th tonight, that’s not too shabby is it considering their position a month ago. Why do we appear to lack desire and belief ?

Because there’s something wrong off the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

We could end up bottom

Don’t even go there. I’m trying to developer a what will be, will be, approach but it ain’t easy. I just hope the players have a kind of lightbulb moment between now and Saturday and it dawns on them they are allowed to show a drop of urgency and win football matches.

9 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Mathematical not safe but there are enough teams with less points to mean they are safe.  Excellent end to the season

Yep...Brum looked certainties for the drop a few weeks ago...then they appointed a well qualified professional manager and they haven't looked back! What a turn up!