Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

Day

52 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

After all the offensive posts on his transfer thread it's great to see the bloke becoming a cult hero, well done big Kaz 

quite.

attitude is almost old fashioned, get under the skin of the defenders and make life very difficult.  don't think he is much of a goal scorer though but if he was I think it would be unlikely to be with us

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, David said:

I think the Rooney interview before the match at the weekend he mentioned how our attack is focussed around CKR and his strengths. I don't care if people think he has limitations, the guy is so passionate for his team and he lets that power his game. Can't wait until fans are allowed in to show their appreciation for a player like him. It should turn him into a Super Saiyan! ? 

Was a fan of his signing at the start, exactly what we needed, a more mobile version of Martin.

Can see why we were in for the likes of him, Davis, Zohore & Dursan.

If we got someone in like Keinan Davis on loan from Villa in Jan who is a younger n faster version of CKR i'd be very happy

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Sign me up, I love an underdog story.

If only we'd had this Martin++ available since 2013, we'd be up by now.

What if we had,had Kazim as back up to Martin when Chrissie was injured back in 2015?

We would have gone up,no doubt in my mind as we would have been able to continue with the target/hold up man into the latter half of that season instead of altering our game to suit Bent when he came to us on loan.

My new favourite Derby player,keep up Colin!!

42 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Was a fan of his signing at the start, exactly what we needed, a more mobile version of Martin.

Can see why we were in for the likes of him, Davis, Zohore & Dursan.

If we got someone in like Keinan Davis on loan from Villa in Jan who is a younger n faster version of CKR i'd be very happy

He doesn't look his age so, I don't see the point of replacing him with a younger model on loan. Also, his touch and positioning compensates for any lack of pace (if he does lack any).

By the way, judging by your user name, I think I know your PIN if you wouldn't mind lending me your card. ?

52 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

He doesn't look his age so, I don't see the point of replacing him with a younger model on loan. Also, his touch and positioning compensates for any lack of pace (if he does lack any).

By the way, judging by your user name, I think I know your PIN if you wouldn't mind lending me your card. ?

Haha more dob than pin unfortunatly.

I understand the levels he is putting in are incredible, but imagine if we had a younger like for like to rotate him with. No way he can play 90mins every weekend and midweek for the rest of the season.