Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I've noticed with him as well is even if he does lose the ball he doesn't give up. He challenges immediately and often gets it back to carry on with the ball. He almost seems to bundle his way through challenges at times in tight situations so defenders really have to win it cleanly against him or else there is a decent chance he will progress regardless.

He’s some player and he’s only been here 5 minutes! Love it, low centre of gravity So the ball sticks and he’s hard to get off the ball, and he goes at players. 

If we do come to sell him at some point, surely he’ll be going for about 4-5 times what we paid for him if he carries on like this. Going to be a top player for us. 

1 hour ago, brady1993 said:

One thing I've noticed with him as well is even if he does lose the ball he doesn't give up. He challenges immediately and often gets it back to carry on with the ball. He almost seems to bundle his way through challenges at times in tight situations so defenders really have to win it cleanly against him or else there is a decent chance he will progress regardless.

I think we have unearthed a right gem !!

Couldn't pass this one by without saying how brilliant he has been so far. His brilliant dribble forwards squeezing away from 3 or 4 Florest's made the set piece for Waggy. Also linked play well at times, neat touches, good movement and looks a right handful for defenders. Might very well be our best signing in years! Will 100% be a fans favourite! 

18 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

Couldn't pass this one by without saying how brilliant he has been so far. His brilliant dribble forwards squeezing away from 3 or 4 Florest's made the set piece for Waggy. Also linked play well at times, neat touches, good movement and looks a right handful for defenders. Might very well be our best signing in years! Will 100% be a fans favourite! 

How he managed to get through that forest bunch ill never know, great skill 

22 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

I think we have unearthed a right gem !!

Not sure we’ve unearthed him as he’s an international but hey I’ll go with it, as has been mentioned, low centre of gravity and he’s stocky so will have the strength too, and yes with Bielik this could be, no,will be, very exciting. Poland shirts on their way to PP as we speak ?? 

On 23/10/2020 at 23:56, Sean said:

Going to say it, he's already my favourite player.

I think my heart broke a little when his goal was disallowed...

Mentioned on another thread, move aside Jack, here is my new favourite. ???

Archived