Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Andicis said:

Bugger. Nightmare scenario if he's badly hurt, he's our best attacker. Hope he recovers soon. 

Cocu didn’t seem over concerned to be honest as he was talking we hope he’s ok for Saturday.

So I don’t think it’s as bad as first feared 

Quite possible to sprain and ankle not be able to put weight on it and be okay a couple of days later. Let’s hope he’s okay. Looked class again, gets better every game. A real quality player. Front 3 could be a frightening proposition with more playing time together and match fitness for Waggy and Lawrence 

7 minutes ago, rynny said:

Hopefully Conway has been a little OTT with his reaction and tweeting (which wouldn’t be the first time to be honest, although don’t want to criticise him because his work is mostly very good) rather than the club currently underplaying it.

11 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I thought he was tremendous again tonight. Quick, intelligent, strong, a brilliant dribbler. He will cause every defense in the league problems. Sincerely hope he's not got a bad injury. 

My initial thought was that it might be a metatarsal. Toilet's (was it him?) foot appeared to slam down hard on the the top of his own. If they're saying he's touch and go for Saturday though, that seems very unlikely and I'll be very grateful if that's the case. My heart was in my mouth when Tom took off his boot too. There were some really nasty 'challenges; out there tonight which merely resulted in Derby players getting booked when their anger finally bubbled over. 

All in all, if we didn't have poo luck at the moment, we'd have none at all. Many on here won't, but I do feel for Cocu and his team. He must feel cursed.

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

My initial thought was that it might be a metatarsal. Toilet's foot appeared to slam down hard on the the top of his own. If they're saying he's touch and go for Saturday though, that seems very unlikely and I'll be very grateful if that's the case. My heart was in my mouth when Tom took off his boot too. There were some really nasty 'challenges; out there tonight which merely resulted in Derby players getting booked when their anger finally bubbled over. 

All in all, if we didn't have poo luck at the moment, we'd have none at all. Many on here won't, but I do feel for Cocu and his team. He must feel cursed.

There was no need for the tackle he got on him. It was a ridiculous tackle, and of course it's only a yellow. But it was only done to hurt/stop Kamil, there was no intention of winning the ball. I'm with you, I was bricking it over Tom, and my heart was in my mouth seeing Kamil get carried off the pitch. Cardiff are an awful poohouse team. 

I feel for Cocu too. Brilliant signing, he's had a clear goal ruled off, no stonewall penalty given, and then an injury. 

Archived