Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd look for some quick highlights to see this assist

Bloody hell I didn't realise that there were that many sad twits out there - within half an hour of the game finishing, you search Google for the match and there are about 5 different videos from people who've played the game on FIFA or PES playing out the same result, all uploaded after the game.

I haven't watched any of them, so I'm not sure if they're supposed to be recreating the exact nature of the goals as well?

31 minutes ago, rammieib said:

His comments aren’t wrong though are they?

I’d love a manager to take this squad and just have an attacking mentality.

His comments aren't wrong, your interpretation of them though is (probably) way off.

Think about it

He's saying there was a change from when he first arrived in our play to our style of play after the Blackburn game (we got scolded  will mean we got battered, not that we got told off for playing a certain style!) and for the Norwich game we focussed on defence and the wingers sat deep.

We did that to grind out a win but he hopes we won't keep playing like that.

Unless he's the biggest whiner we've ever signed, it's unlikely he's complaining about all of the play style of Poznan, the play style of Derby pre Blackburn and the style of play at Derby against Norwich! 

He also spoke to Bielik before he came here so will have had the inside track on our desired play style and has watched us play a few times over the past year - if he didn't like the way we play eh wouldn't have come here!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived